Skip to main content

Important Info

Readers are allowed to post comments anonymously. Just post your thought freely. Don't Spam with links, I reserve the rights to delete them.

Alien skin ch9

Then a long talk about life, how he did it how I should do it, passing the time, my body is acting like it had two minds, one is at peak horniness and the other is interested in talking with dad. I don't know how wet I'm down there, but thanks to this alien-formed clothing,from above everything, looks normal but from inside its tightly clinging to me compressing my new hourglass figure, even I'm wet inside nothing is visible down there. The dinner time came and mom called us to the dinner table, I went to it, and I inquired about the brother, and mom said he went out. As she finished talking, her brother slammed the door and came directly to the dinner table.


Mom scolded him and said ' go get fresh first ' my brother replied ' will do it after dinner ' and started eating. We don't talk to each other mostly. He quickly finished his dinner and ran upstairs, minutes later with my enhanced hearing I heard him going to the bathroom to get fresh, the sound of the shower confirmed that he is taking a bath. I completed my dinner said good night to mom and dad and went to my room, with my x-ray vision started scouting my brother's room and waiting for him to come back to his room.


There he came, took control of his mind, and commanded him to lock the door, as he executed this I turned into my Alien form and phased from the walls to his room. Then I commanded him to unwarp and drop his towel. I was greeted with a small flaccid dick, I commanded the chemical I injected yesterday, and the dick got a little hard then started elongating, got past 6 then 8. I commanded more and more, and it continued elongating and reached his knees, I wanted to know the limit so I command more, but nothing happened looked like his body can handle this much only, so I commanded them to recced back and stopped them at 8 inches, I commanded the balls, they started to inflate like a balloon inflating the stopped getting to the size of tennis balls.

Those new balls can produce so much fun that I can literally take shower from them, but that kinda looked cartoony with the thin elongated dick, the dick needed more thickness to accommodate the balls of that size, just with a mental command like turning the knob of radio I increased the thickness till I thought will be pleasurable to take in, the increase in muscles helped it to get erect. Satisfied with the modification I willed my clothes away and bend and commanded him to hit the holes, grabbing his dick he cams near me and rammed his dick into my pussy, 

Ally using her alien skin superpowers morphed his brothers dick to its max and commanded him to fuck her Ally had alien enhanced supertight juicy virgin pussy and was superhorny to get fucked


what I didn't take care of was tell him to do it slowly, he rammed all of his dick inside me in one shot, I may be invincible now but that did hurt a lot, my legs started shaking, on the top of it the length was definitely more than what I could accommodate, with his every stroke the tip would hit my inside walls and the pain mixed with pleasure, im being superpowered, invincible still failing to keep myself together in front of that dick, slowly the pain vanished as my lips adjusted themselves according to the new size, but still the tip was hitting my gspot, his balls were already full waiting for my commands to release the load, as I felt I was on the verge of orgasm, I released his balls too, with immense pressure his dick shot out the load filling up my vagina, I too orgasmed at the same time. We both fall on the bed, he was panting and taking deep breaths, definitely seemed tired but under my control can't think or do anything, being a superpowered being I recovered in seconds.

NEXT

Comments

Post a Comment