Skip to main content

Important Info

Readers are allowed to post comments anonymously. Just post your thought freely. Don't Spam with links, I reserve the rights to delete them.

Alien skin ch10

I sat down on my knees and using my tongue started wrapping his dick, l started giving him a tongue job, sounds funny right, I was shocked for a second too but this alien enhancement allow me to do this, I can control my tongue muscles more precisely now, I grabbed him by his waist and inserted the tip of his dick into my mouth, and on my command, his balls shot the cannon of cum, I was ready for this, supplied it down like a soup and using my tongue squeezed out any remaining for his dick,then released it. I wasn't tired but it looked like it was over for my brother, I was satisfied for now, and I knew if I'd push more he would definitely get sick so stood up and phased back to my room, mentally commanding him to sleep and take rest.

ally in her full alien suit gazing her body with hourglass figure big boobs probably filled with warm milk and a big ass to absorb those sudden jerks


Coming back to my room I glanced on my body, turned myself normal into some normal pj's and sat down on a chair, glancing at the table remembered that I had semester exams next week I need to study too to pass the semester, well let's use my powers for some good use too, I picked up a book and opened the first page, like taking a screenshot, my eyes captured each and every word and within a sec completed a page of reading, that's fast turned the page more and more and within minutes completed the whole book and remember each and everything, guess who's getting top in this sem, next boo, next boo, within half an hour completed every subject needed for current sem exams as well as of next sem too. It was easy but again I've nothing to do now.


As I was thinking about something mischievous I smelled something, something like chemical fumes, and then before I could think more I started feeling dizzy and I fainted. 


I woke up and I felt a sharp pain, with my blurred vision saw some people in white lab clothes watching me, some mechanical claws are tearing away the alien skin from me, the pain was unbearable Nmand felt like my own skin was being ripped off me, I fainted again.

Next, I woke up back in my room, I was confused was it a dream, I tried using my powers but failed, it wasn't a dream those people took the alien skin from me and god knows what they will do with it.


I started feeling well again I came back to the point I started from, normal life, at least I had money in my account, do I? I picked up my phone to check no no no....there was no money. I screamed in frustration. I need to find them I need to. 

Okay, the first half of the whole story ends here, stay tuned for the second part.

Comments

  1. Supergirl gets a new costume in the form of a symbiote?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What if Stargirl/Courtney Whitmore bonded with the Symbiote in DC's Stargirl show?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is the second part?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those alien titties looks full.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what if super-girl founds a set of alien bra and panties , when worn protects her from effect of kryptonite , the only downside is that she has to regularly fuck someone as the alien lives of her juices , if she resist it takes over her mind and fuck a random person . Now since in the city every criminal learned that her weakness is kryptonite , super-girl has the necessity to wear the alien , now her nights are different than her days.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment