Skip to main content

Important Info

Readers are allowed to post comments anonymously. Just post your thought freely. Don't Spam with links, I reserve the rights to delete them.

Alien skin ch8

I got out of bed went to the door and opened it, she was in fear as well as exclaimed, so I asked her what happened. 

My mother replied ' what did happen to you yesterday night, there is police downstairs '. 

WTF my heartbeat started rising, and questions started rising in my head, did they know about my alien skin, will I be caught? But then calmed me and then proceeded downstairs. 


The police were waiting for me.

One of them asked me ' hello miss, did you pass through road 13 yesterday at midnight?.

I replied, yes I was coming back from my friend's house, he hosted a Halloween party yesterday.


Then the policeman showed me some photos and asked, did you by any chance saw these people?


My heartbeat started raising, these were the people I killed yesterday, calming my nerves, I blatantly said a lie and said, no sir at the time of my passage the road was empty, I did not see any of them.


The officer nodded and then went out.


Keeping myself calm I also started walking back to my room, my mother called me back for breakfast, and I nodded in agreement as I walked back. I went into my room and took a deep breath, oh my god that was so close, take a lesson ally to keep your powers hidden, otherwise, you will lose them forever.

I calmed myself and also remembered that I need to get back to my job, I quickly got refreshed went down did breakfast, and took my car back to work, the normal day starts, as usual, I was serving, but in between thoughts, why am I doing this job, I can just tell the bank manager to give me 1 million he will give me. No no, but that will raise suspicions, I need to get small amounts, as I was thinking all this I saw an old man with his wife get out from a rolls Royce and were going somewhere, getting this a good chance to earn some money, I mentally commanded the old woman to come to this cafe, as they came in, I quickly received them at the door and showed them a table, they were fumbled for a min because they were going somewhere else but ended up her but then picked up the menu and ordered two coffee, I quickly entertained them.

Ally using her alienskin shapeshifting powers turned into beautiful sexy waitress


Then they ordered the bill, I was waiting for this exact time, and as I handed the old man bill, I mentally commanded them to give me a hefty tip, the old man took out a pack of 100$ bills, and gave it to me, the coffee order was barely 10$, that was easy. Both the couple stood up and went out, I went to the manager showed him the tip amount, and said "I quit ".  I came out of the restaurant got into my 4x4 and drove to my college, the first thing I needed to do was to fill in my fees, I was happy, I went to the accounts department and submitted my fees which were 4500$. I didn't count the pack, even if the pack contains 100 bills I should have 5000$ left.

I thought of buying clothes but then remembered, I don't need to, so went to the bank and deposited the amount in my account. I had my class to do also so went back to college and attended my class, a day spent well. Sunsets I was driving back to my home, enjoying the Breeze, a thing I noticed that after my merger with that alien skin, my libido increased too much, even now just with a little breeze my nipples got erect and started pocking through the fabric of the shirt, my crotch started to get hot and damp.

I remembered the modification I did with my brother yesterday, well ill give it a test ride today but to keep the heat calm till I reach home, I removed a little patch of paint from my crotch to access my pussy, and inserted my middle finger in it, it was already wet and ready to be pounded, thanks to my enhanced senses I was able to drive properly even while fingering myself, as I reached home I pulled my finger out and gave it a scoop, the patch got covered up by my pant. I parked the car and got in the house, dad was sitting on the couch, and as he saw me, he called me so I went towards him and sat beside him on the couch.  Dad asked me how was my day, I wanted to tell him about 10000$ but assessing the risk, with a small smile replied all good.

NEXT

Comments