Skip to main content

Important Info

Readers are allowed to post comments anonymously. Just post your thought freely. Don't Spam with links, I reserve the rights to delete them.

Alien skin ch7

Enough appetite for today, I snapped out of his mind, Nathan fall on the bed unconscious, I changed my outfit to a catsuit and walked out of the room, the party was still going on but it was past 10 so I went out of the house and started walking back toward my home, the city was all lit with few dark patches of place, Thanks to my alienated vision even at those dark places I was able to see so clearly that I can find a small needle on the road. It wasn't a green night vision like you see in movies but more of like natural color, everything crisp and clear.

Walking back home I saw a few people standing in a dark patch drunk, taking themselves but as they saw me alone, they started talking about me, they started coming toward me, I wasn't afraid. They stopped me and started teasing me, I knew that I can mind control them and command them to fight themselves but wanted to try and show you something else, my other power, super strength. It was time, and one of them moved forward to grab me, I landed a punch on him brushing his head into pieces remaining people gasped in horror, but still, two came from the back, and a back kick twisted their heads killing them instantly. Watching this the remaining man ran off. I wasn't so confident but after watching this happen literary smiled under that mask.

ok, enough fun, for now, let's get back home, I continued walking back home, and a few minutes later I reached my home, as expected the door was unlocked and my mother was sitting on the couch waiting for me. I was expecting some scolding from her but her question was did I eat something for dinner was I hungry? I was hungry so I replied the same. she told me to get changed and come back till she reheats the food. I walked back to my room and locked the gate. Then changed my outfit to my usual pajamas, giving a simple glance at myself in the mirror I went out of the room and walked down, and sat at the dinner table, mom brought the food and served it to me and sat down, I told her to get rest ill put the dishes into the dishwasher, she stood up waved on my head and walked into her room, I quickly cfinished my dinner, placed the dishes in the dishwasher and went back to my room and fall of on bed, thinking about the fun with Nathan my left hand reached my crotch and started gently rubbing it, with my right hand I groped my boobs. thinking about his dick I remember that my brother's dick also needed some enhancement too, with my x-ray vision I stared at his room, he was sleeping peacefully, maybe too tired with the day. I stood up from the bed changed into an alien costume, turned invisible, and phased through the wall into his room, I don't want to invade his mind while he was dreaming, so decided to do it silently, it would just feel like a mosquito bite, I morphed the talons to the sharpest, and with maneuvering my hand like a viper snake I injected the chemicals into him, Hizacking his balls and controlling the cum production took minutes but altering the physical length shape and size at my will needs time as his body will make more muscles, skin, and veins to accommodate the changes. Well the mission was successful but now wanted to see what he was dreaming of and play with his dreams. to accomplish this I made another chemical and injected it into him, this chemical will lie dormant in his brain and will allow me to alter and modify his dream, technically I can do this with mind control powers but that is more intrusive and helpful in taking full control and giving commands but through this chemical, I can modify his dream but without him noticing like a director sitting behind.

I phased back to my room, changed my outfit to pajamas, and went to the bed, ok time for some fun, the chemicals inside my brother's brain gave me access to what he is dreaming, "" ok so going on a date with his girlfriend "", it was already going well and I didn't feel to change anything, but it was lame ass boring nothing fun was going they were just sitting in the restaurant eating and talking, so taking matters in my hand, I changed the dialogues of his girlfriend giving him clear hints of let's fuck but that dumb ass can't even get those in a dream, so I changed location and position, from the restaurant I changed the location to a room, they both naked on the bed. Now we are going somewhere, my brother pulled out a condom and unwarped it on his dick, I then changed his dick from hard to soft and watched his girlfriend making fun of him, I'm literally enjoying altering his dream finally it got hard, and finally, he jacked it into his girlfriend pusssy but before he could even do more I made him orgasm, fuck that's hilarious, my brothers self extreme went such low, its fun to tease my brother even in his dreams, then I removed the condom and made him cum continuously so much that his girlfriend's stomach started bloating, he pulled out and like a garden hose started spreading it on his gf. Everything started going well, don't know for how long I was in his dreams but the next morning I woke up as my mother knocked on the door.

ally in her alien skinsuit morphed pajamas with quick access to her pussy and asshole and some invisible hands always groping her boobs sleeping peacefully wakes up by her mothers knock


NEXT

Comments