Skip to main content

Important Info

Readers are allowed to post comments anonymously. Just post your thought freely. Don't Spam with links, I reserve the rights to delete them.

Alien skin ch6

Costume costume costume think of something ally, Supergirl, Kryptonian Supergirl in short skits, ha ha ha....what about wonder woman powerful Amazonian girl....no....ok police officer....no no no...it's a costume party not a whore competition....... Ok catgirl...  sexy and cute.   The ok final then.

Ally start the selection of costume and with powers of shapeshifting she tries Supergirls outfit looks way hotter than original supergirl but then thought of sexy provocative catsuit with deep cut showing ample cleavage and latex keeps rubbing her nipples and crotch keeping her wet and horny.

Adjusting my catsuit I came down, my mom gasped as she saw me and started scolding me for such a costume, even dad took the side of mom, aside from them my brother in a Superman suit getting a hardon watching me, I didn't even need my Xray to watch that dick growing in that costume. I quickly took the control of their mind and fed the instruction that I was looking good in that costume and allow me to go to the party. Everything was quickly sorted out, and mom started praising them for such a costume selection.


I went out of the house and started walking towards Jeremy's house, it wasn't too far. During my walk, my costume was definitely squeaking like latex but for me, I wasn't even feeling anything like I was waking naked, I was walking in high heels but still able to sense every step like I was bare feet, I can run on high heels. During all this, I noticed that I was getting a lot more eyes on me now. I started enjoying the feeling. I reached Jeremy's house, and the music was banging. I went inside and quickly started getting attention, Jeremy came toward me and asked, hey hey miss may I see your face? As I started speaking, he quickly acknowledge and said ally ?..you are looking daam hot in this costume, did you sew it yourself because pre-made ones don't fit like these. 

I nodded in affirmation.


The conversation started going on and on, the conversation was just to pass time, meanwhile, I was a burning desire to ride some dicks, so while taking I was using my x-ray vision and scouting the whole party for the biggest dick, the more I watched the more it was getting harder for me to keep a straight face, finally I decided to go on with a boy, I didn't know him so pointing towards him I asked Jeremy about him, he grabbed my hand and pulled me toward that guy and introduced me to him, his name was Nathan, cute boy, nice physique.


Playing my next step I called Nathan aside for a sec, when he came aside I took mind control of him and commanded him to grab me as any couple does, I had been to Jeremy's house multiple times and I knew his room would be vacant for now, so we walked upstairs to his room. We got in and closed the room so that no one would interfere with us. I commanded him to strip down and fuck me like there is no tomorrow, my catsuit vanished by my command, I bent down, and Nathan grabbed my hip and started pounding my pussy. judging from his thin slender body, I definitely miscalculated his strength because his every stroke felt like a jackhammer, I commanded him more and more and more.


I got covered in an alien costume again, growing my senses and simulation, In this form im better able to enjoy the pleasures, his dick was hitting my spots, and like an expert whore im molding my muscles around his dick and sucking him off, he could stand much longer and let out the stream of cum inside me, Feeling myself full bottom there I bend down on knees and engulfed his cock deep in my mouth, I felt little gagged but I could breathe freely so deep throated his cock more and more, his balls were slapping on my chin, his nut sacks are definately empty and me being an impatient slut coudnt wait, oh wait I forgot to tell you all something, I have another power that is I can make toxins and chemicals and with my nails can inject them to my prey, now you all will ask that ok that power is suitable when im fighting with someone how will it be usefull in the present scenario, So the answer is that I can alter the chemicals according to what I want them to do. 


Let me show you I formed the chemicals and with my nails grazed nathans skin and injected the chemicals, the chemicals I injected will hijack the preys reproduction organ, in this case, his balls, and will ramp up the semen production, The effect will last till I want to, This is a one time process once injected they will reside in preys body and will work on my command.


Explain to you all this I forgot that I was still deep-throating Nathan, the chemicals worked like charm and in a few minutes another load of his cum shot down my throat warm and silky, I pulled a little out to taste his yummy juices myself.

NEXT

Comments