Skip to main content

Important Info

Readers are allowed to post comments anonymously. Just post your thought freely. Don't Spam with links, I reserve the rights to delete them.

Alien skin ch4

Using my mind-altering powers, I erased the memory of him watching alienated me phasing through the wall, and created fake memories of successfully ejaculating and going to sleep, as a bonus I imprinted a well-detailed image of naked me in his brain, this will cause him boners whenever he will see me, this will be funny as hell in front of mom. Then pulled the blanket over him then through the wall phased back to my room.

Uhh I'm hungry now, I need something to eat, I have to get something from the fridge, well then time to test the next power, invisibility, I phased out of the doors and turned invisible, slowly walked down the stairs, thank God with these phase shifting powers I can just pass through doors, because if I had to open them they would sequel a lot, with my x-ray vision I scanned the foods I inside the fridge, and without opening the doors of fridge phased my hands inside the fridge and pulled out the steak which dad made yesterday and a bottle of water. suddenly i felt sharp pain in my left hand i noticed that it was touching i brass plate, ok so no touching brass things those are dangerous, noted  then Took both of the things back to my room.

ally in sexy alien skinsuit with big breasts using her power of invisibility stole food from kitchen then using power of intangibility phased through walls back to her room


That steak was enough for two people of my size but I ate it alone and emptied the whole water bottle, and took a light buff. This alien costume already filled my brain with all the powers I get, and one of them was that I can shapeshift into anyone, even I do not have to buy clothes now, so to try this I thought about my mom in her nightgown, my body shivered a little and the next thing I saw that I was in a nightgown, I picked a small mirror to check my face, well I became my mom, ok what about my dad, again the same sensation washed over me, my height increased, my face, body, and clothes changed like what I saw him the last time, getting some naughty thought I pulled my pajama, and as per my thoughts, there was dick and balls. Ok don't get started again, thank God at least I can get back to normal, otherwise living like a green alien would be difficult. Then thought about myself, my height shrunk back, and I became the normal me like I was before wearing the costume. My boobs shrunk to B's, daam I started loving those bog milkers, ok not that big but definitely a size big won't hurt anyone as I thought my boobs started to inflate the nipples started to poke through the fabric so I stopped after reaching around 34c, well not very big but enough to grab some attention, I went on my bed turned off the lights, well it didn't matter now, I closed my eyes and slowly drifted to sleep thinking about things I'll do tomorrow.


The next morning I woke up with a gasp, was it real or was I dreaming, I turned my head right , and the plate and water bottle were still there, yup wasn't a dream,


I heard my mother calling for breakfast, I quickly went to the bathroom for a quick fresh up then picked up the dirty plate and went down, they were discussing about the lost steak, and I interrupted them and admitted that I ate it all, my dad was like how? it is impossible for me? . I lied that after my fall, I tried sleeping again but failed so I started studying, then got hungry, during an hour of my study I ate the whole stake slowly. Then having a full stomach my eyes started twitching indicating me to sleep.

Well, they relied on my story. Continuing my breakfast, I noticed that my brother wasn't there so asked mom about him, she replied that he is outside decorating the lawn for tonight.

NEXT

Comments