Skip to main content

Important Info

Readers are allowed to post comments anonymously. Just post your thought freely. Don't Spam with links, I reserve the rights to delete them.

Alien skin ch3

Later I woke up, by my room light I guessed it was still night, but before I can think more of my situation, images, and various symbols started coming into my vision, I was trembling with so much information which lasted for a min, then deep silence. My first question was- what was that?

i woke up later alien skin suit merged with me i was confused and at the same time feeling super horny by my new alien green look those big boob free from any sag or effect of gravity as i thought about the i felt like some invisible hand squeezed and groped my boobs caresed them and squezed them same started going with my ass too some invisible hands gave support to them groped them even parted them apart and thrusted an invisible dildo like attachment inside my asshole which caused me to fall on floor thanks to those big  alien boobs which acted as air bags and absorbed all the impact it didnt caused pain but nipples rubbing on floor definitely gave me an orgasm




And the next second I knew the answer like I knew everything about this, this suit somehow transferred every piece of information I need, answers to every question to me.

Hearing this I saw my hands, I was inside the costume, fuck fuck, I need to go to the bathroom, I need to see myself. 

I ran into the bathroom, I turned into an alien, and the eyes of the costume are moving according to my moment. In a matter of seconds my every curiosity ended but this time the cat got something great, thinking this I started flaunting my new body, whole green body, flat stomach ornamented with 8-pack abs, muscular body, wide hips, big ass, and boobs almost the size of basketballs, do they are even real, I thought and pinched one of the nipples, and by the pleasure, it gave I was assured that they were definitely real.


Where the costume had previously covered my pussy, beautiful, alien pussy was now visible. Curiosity gripped me as I gently spread them, and I quivered as I gazed into my newly formed vagina. Slowly I slid a finger inside, which felt a little like the lining of the suit that had now become the inner lining of my pussy.


The sensation was great and short-lived as I didn't have any experience using my pusssy holes for such use for now.


Okay, beauty let's test ride the powers I possess now, firstly supervision, let me turn the lights off, but when I reached to turn it off, it was already off I never turned it on, and neither were the room lights but everything is so clearly visible to me that I can see a dropped safety pin in the corner of the table is 5 feet away from it and in a dark room lit by just a little moonlight, fuck yeah night vision, what about x-rays, I focused on the wall of my room and instead of the wall, I got the vision of my bother masturbating, oh I shut my eyes, but that dick, I started having craved for it, I opened my eyes again, watching him beating his meat, I started getting horny. I couldn't stop myself. Okay time to use my next power, phase shifting I started walking toward the wall and without any restriction passed through it and reached my brother's room, he saw me but before he could scream, he suddenly paused, but how, let me tell you in, well my new skin contains millions of pores, those pores are not for sweat, those are for pheromones, what those pheromones do, well they get in my prey's mind and let me influence or control it. They are extremely fast. As per my command, my hormones took control of his mind, waiting for my commands.

ally in her super sexy and furious alien suit ,that grew her boobs to DD and are squishy soft thin waist and big ass easily phasing through wall to fuck her brother and test her alien superpussy


I had no boyfriend so most of the time i had to satisfy myself but now I had a slave, so i quickly commanded him to use that dick and satisfy me, so he followed, as the tip of his dick touched my new alienated pussy lips I felt like I already had an orgasm, he then thrusted his dick inside and started pistoning it, I don't know for how long he was beating his meat , he didn't stand long enough and shoot the load inside me, I was aware that now i will not get pregnant until I wish, so i didn't commanded him to pull out, But i commanded him to continue till I gets satisfied, I commanded his brain to keep his dick hard and continuously produce more juice, I rode him for another half hour and finally reached the absolute orgasm, I commanded him to pull out ,his balls were twitching working continuously, his cum mixed with green slime inside my pussy was on his dick , I mentally commanded then to get collected on the tip of his dick, I have powers to mentally command and control my every bodily fuilds, i bend down and scooped it off using my new red prehensile tongue, even went under his foreskin for any leftovers.

NEXT

Comments