Skip to main content

Important Info

Readers are allowed to post comments anonymously. Just post your thought freely. Don't Spam with links, I reserve the rights to delete them.

Alien skin ch2

My mom took a sigh of relief, behind her my dad was like, see I told you she was fine. No question taking in eye to eye. Breaking this silence I said.


Me:- look I'm fine, I told you just slipped out of bed.


I was expecting a reply from them but next, I heard a reply from my brother's room.


Brother:- yeah you are a fatso, when you fall the whole house shook.


Me:- yeah yeah whatever....mom dad may I go back to sleep now.


Mom:- okay okay goodnight.


I closed the door behind them and turned off the room lights too and went back to the bed and tried to sleep again nearly half an hour passed I couldn't sleep, the curiosity of knowing what that thing is killing me.


Once I got assured that my parents were asleep now, I went to my wardrobe and pulled the costume out, closed the windows and curtains, I can't take the risk of turning the lights on, so with what little moonlight was coming from the blinds,

ally picks up the the alien skinsuit and started inspecting tha scaly skin she reached its crotch and was amused the pussy was indeed a functional one and was wet inside she groped the boobs which were gravity defying firm but soft and squishy to touch milk inside them were sloching as ally pressed them


I started inspecting it, top side was indeed rubbery but from the inside, it was slimy and slippery not gooey but slippery, from a costume perspective it has a lot of manufacturing defects like there is no cutout for eyes like how the wearer will see anything, there was a cut on back to wear it but no zippers to seal it back. Sizewise it was for a bigger person than me, and it was definitely sexually provocative, for example, detailed aerials around nipples, definitely too large. Well there is an old saying 'curiosity killed the cat' and in the current scenario is that cat, my stomach started churning from the interest and I started feeling the urge to try to wear the costume, what if it fits me well. I expanded the cut-on back, and the insides were pitch black, with no texture nothing, just voids. I sat on the bed drew my legs in, the slippery slime helped, tucked it above my hips drew my hands in, and finally the mask, it was all black no cutout for eyes nose, or mouth, definitely a manufacturing defect.


Huh... Definitely needs some modification before I can wear it tomorrow, with this thought I tried to reach my back where the seam was, but now it wasn't there, I was in pitch black darkness, couldn't see anything, and I was pretty sure that opening on the back was only opening in the whole costume, and now it isn't there, am I gonna die, I should have told my parents, I am a Dumbo, I started to panic and started to scratch my back in search of that seam, suddenly I felt like the costume started shrinking, no no no is it alive ?... I started screaming but I was 100% sure that my voice isn't going out of this costume, suddenly I felt something slimy touch my torso, and the feeling started to grow all over my body.


I was busy fighting this slimy sensation but then suddenly something thrust inside my asshole and pussy, my legs shook from this, luckily during all this, I was near my bed so fall back on the bed, the whole costume turned alive, my body was bombarded with pleasures I never felt in my life, even before I could cope with the previous violation, I felt another sharp pain, something pierced my nipples, this was more of pain and less pleasure, I screamed, more and more needles started piercing my whole body, the oxygen inside the suit was almost depleted, causing me to lose consciousness.

NEXT

Comments