Skip to main content

Important Info

Readers are allowed to post comments anonymously. Just post your thought freely. Don't Spam with links, I reserve the rights to delete them.

Alien skin ch1

This is a story of me, Ally a typical teenager, a high school student, a part-time receptionist at a local cafe, no boyfriends, lives with parents, boring routined life. 


Too much background info to start. Well, it was the day before Halloween, I was at a cafe doing my job, and my shift ends at 8 pm, I came out, goy in my old rusty 4x4 I got from my grandfather, and started driving back home, I was excited about Halloween too but didn't have any costume to wear till now, I stopped in between and went to different costume shops but either they were too expensive or just not for my size, I'm not that fat but being honest, I am a little bit overweight, like in every costume my stomach clearly said to me like " hey buddy don't forget me" sigh, finally I decided to pass the Halloween eating chips inside my room, I started driving back to the house but looks like God had some other plan.


I went to my home, my mother greeted me as usual, dad asked me about the day, I sat at the dinner table ate something mindlessly, smiled in between, after completing it went back to my room closed the door and changed into nightwear and fell on the bed, and started scrolling my phone, a benefit of a tiring day is that you don't need to wait to get sleepy, you just sleeps randomly, I didn't even remember when I fall asleep scrolling my phone.


Baam !! Something hit the floor of my room, I woke up abruptly and turned the light on, There was a ball, roughly the size of a basketball on the floor, then I looked for any damage, nothing was broken, apparently, it came through the window, I leaned out there was no one, I went near the ball and as I touched it, it cracked or opened in middle and something came out of it, by looking It looked like some kind of green PVC rubber costume of some type. Before I could inspect it more, dad came to the door and started knocking.

Ally was getting horny as the alien skin started to unwrap itself its big booobs were firm without any support green alien pussy slit can be clearly seen the suit was sexy and hypnotic for ally


Dad:- sweety open the door, what happened we heard a loud noise


I knew it would be too difficult to explain all this so I lied 


Me:- nothing I just fall off the bed, dreams huh. 


Looks like dad agreed but moms hell Nah..so then my mom replied.


Mom:- Are you alright? Open the door, let me see.


Okay so people who don't know if your mother told you just open the door, and you don't want any more questions, just open the daam door, because if you didn't get ready for more questions and to create your mountain of replies. So following this guideline, I quickly picked up the costume or whatever that was and stuffed it inside my wardrobe, took a deep breath to calm myself, and then opened the door.

NEXT

Comments