Skip to main content

Important Info

Readers are allowed to post comments anonymously. Just post your thought freely. Don't Spam with links, I reserve the rights to delete them.

Time for Some Symbiote 5

I headed to the gym,I was very unfamiliar with the setting.


I went upstairs into the free weights section, and to my surprise, Timothy was there! And he was looking really buff. He was lifting two dumbells that looked half the size of me, and I could see his muscles pumping with his movements. I got a hint from symbiote that he will be good for todays. He was so hot!


While I was there I picked up some dumbbells of my own and tried to curl them. It was remarkably easy, so I picked up some heavier ones.


I went back to looking at Timothy’s arms, and saw that he was packing his things to leave. He turned around, and almost saw me, but I quickly darted behind some scary looking machine. He swaggered downstairs, presumably to the changing rooms. Having had enough of weight lifting for one day, I decided to follow him.


The changing room was empty, and as I crept in, he was walking (naked!) into one of the shower cubicles in the adjoining room.


I went into the room beside turned into ooze form and slid down into Timothy room, he was naked enjoying his shower, I quickly made a large blanket and wrapped him like catching a fish in net, My tentacles started pulsating, and he tried to cry out again but inside me . Suddenly I was hit with a wave of power. Timothy was flexing trying to get out but the more he tries the more waves of power hits me slowely he started to get tired and stopped resisting.

wilda bonded to symbiote captures timothy sucking his dick and his energy


So I let him out on floor, he was unconsious, he was still looking hot but his muscles almost went away, he was looking like a normal teenager without any beefed up muscles.


I made my suit form normal clothes again,as I was about to head out of changing room I heard some boys coming in, if they gets to see me in a boys changing room trouble may arise, I hadn't much time to think so I turned into ooze and flew down into the drain.

Going inside that drain is the worst decision of mine, it was filthy, thank God in the ooze form i hadn't a stomach or i shall vomited myself, i didn't need to breathe but the things my vision picked up, i cusses myself that why I chose to get in a drain, with every passing minute my mind is adapting to surrounding, things that disgusted me in starting are now feeling normal, i slowly slithered near a manhole, and peeked outside through a tentacle. I was on a busy road, and it wasn't safe to get out here  thankfully i reached near my home so I got the direction and started finding the drain pipe that leads to my home. There were too many of them, i took a guess and entered into one of them, climbed up and finally reached to an opening, using a thin tentacle i inspected, i was in someone's bathtub, no sounds were coming from the room either so i took the chance and came out from the drain into the bathtub, i decided to be in ooze form for now, since in this form i can hide in thin places , move quickly and no one can identify me.

I came out of bathtub and was advancing towards the door but before I got it, i heated someone got inside the room and was coming towards bathroom, so i quickly slipped under the bathtub. Minutes after a young lady enters the bathroom, i knew her she was Lucy, my neighbour, that neighbour that no one wants, she always tries to hit on Alvin, she is a total slut. Once she even tried to forcefully have sex with Alvin, thank God Alvin denied straight and pushed her out of the house.


Lucy turned on the tap and started filling the bathtub once it was full she dropped a bathbomb into it , opened her bathrobe and lowered herself into the tub . Well this was the perfect time to escape


I slithered out the bathroom and started moving toward the balcony as it was the shortest path toward my house, it was day but being me in ooze form i just passed without the fear of detection, finally in my room, i turned back normal, and took a deep breath, well it wasn't needed but i felt like doing it.


Still in black form i went in front of mirror, after the gym there weren't any changes, i had still that hot hourglass figure, DD sized boobs with cleavage deeper than grand canyon, and who can forget that heart shaped ass with some extra bounce and softness.


Now i get turn on even by watching myself, so i diverted my mind , i hadn't any breakfast and now it was past 11 so decided to make something to eat, i formed some clothing screamed Alvin but looked like he wasn't at home, so I changed into some normal clothes and went to kitchen and started making food, inbetween a question sparked in my mind.

wilda turns symbiote into a nightwear clearly showing her boobs and flaunting her ass


Conversation start


Wilda:- Hey symbiote do I need to breathe now, like in hour day or after any interval?


Symbiote:- No you dont, after our bond your every cell is replaced by ours.


Wilda:- what do you mean by replaced?


Symbiote:- To provide our host powers we bond to the host on DNA level and modify each cell , even your brain.


Wilda:- Ok...too much biology, back to my question, do I need to breathe, like what if I'm in water?


Symbiote:- No you dont, we can filter out oxygen from water and you can live under water for as long as you like.


Wilda:- Can i walk on bottom of sea?


Symbiote:- yes we can handle extreme pressure under sea and even absolute vaccum of space, apart from fire and ultrasonic sounds nothing can damage us.


Wilda:- Ok it's done then, I'll go on underwater sea voyage after my lunch.

NEXT

Comments