Skip to main content

Important Info

Readers are allowed to post comments anonymously. Just post your thought freely. Don't Spam with links, I reserve the rights to delete them.

Time for Some Symbiote 6

After the conversation ended, i made lunch and sat down on couch and started enjoying it, my phone got a notification, it was a email of berry , i opened it, reading it filled me with rage, berry terminated me from my position, without wasting a min i send all the photos i shot of him as a reply of the mail and waited.

Minutes after i send him the photos i got a call from berry he was shocked , surprise, angry and frightened at the same time.


Conversation start


Berry:- how did you get that?....fuck it what do you want?


Wilda:- nothing much just my position back with a 80% raise.


Berry:- what 80% for a whore like you, never.


Wilda:- Okey then, these photos are going online, then you will lose 100% of your company.


Berry:- wait wait we can sort this out.


Wilda:- you are not in position to bargain berry.


Berry:- Okay come to hotel auwels room 406 now and please bring the originals with you.


Wilda:- okay

This was smooth, he was almost went to cry, ok change in plans, swimming can wait for night now i need to go see berry.

I changed my chothes to something normal pulled the sd card out of camera and got out of house, took a cab to the hotel.


Went inside and went to the mentioned room he was alone sitting on the bed.


He asked me did i brought the originals, i showed him the sd card, then he snapped, then i heard someone closed the door from inside, i turned around there was a beefy man standing on the door. If a normal girl would be in my position she would just frightened out but after i bonded with symbiote i knew i can handle anyone, so decided to give them a little tease of my strength without showing symbiote.


Berry:- Having too much courage sometimes proves dangerous, now come here and please my dick, if you disagree I'll that man standing on door will kill you with just a tight slap.



I quickly formulated a plan and moved forward pulled berrys pant down and started giving him a handjob, till his dick got hard, as i felt that it wasn't going to get anymore, i twisted my hand and broke his dick, beerry exclaimed in pain, the man on door heated him and ran toward me, i gave a back leg kick on his face dislocating his jaws and knocked him out.


Then i turned to berry and said" listen berry consider this as final warning, if you ever tried to perform these types of stunt in future again, these photos of yours will be online then, and now i don't want your job you can keep it.


Then went out of the hotel it was already past 5 in evening, sun was setting down

When I reached home, there was a voicemail I clicked and it started.


The voice of some lady i didn't knew.


Hey wilda , didn't you missing Alvin? Well you will be soon because he is with us, and what is he doing with us, well we now know you have that symbiote, come down to Nathan's shipyard before 12 midnight, or your love of life will be dead, don't trust me listen ( a shot fired and I heard alvins scream) oh baby don't worry we didn't killed him just shot him on legs but if you didn't come on time next bullet will be on his head, and yes sweety don't try to become oversmart because I knew you don't want Alvin to die...do you?

Voicemail ended


I started to panic, like what i m gonna do, call the police no no... Fight will them myself,l I have superpowers now but what if I failed they will kill Alvin, there isn't any other way. Okay I have to fight them, but how I have to formulate a plan first.


So she called to shipyard , that means I can go silently by water, in my ooze form they won't see me coming, then I'll slip through dark areas to free Alvin first, then catch this lady, and give him to police no no no I'll fully absorbe her , she doesn't gets the right to live after this


Following my plan i went to the beach and started swimming towards the shipyard, in matter of minutes I reached the yard, I turned into ooze and started crawling silently inside yard, through dark corners.

wilda in full symbiote suit hiding behind crates


 I quickly found alvin bound with ropes on a chair, I silently crawled near him and started cutting ropes, Alvin noticed me and said, go away it's a trap they are watching you. And suddenly lights of yard turned on and big speakers started blasting ultrasonic sound toward me, I started to lose control on myself and started to trun more liquidy, I was melting, then lost consciousness.

When I woke up I was in a large circular glass cage, I was in human form still in my symbiote suit, I was in some kind of lab, there was a lady in black attire commanding some scientist. I hit the glass with all my strength, but nothing. Then the lady noticed I was awake.


Then she went on a mic it was connected with a speaker inside my cage.


She started saying.


Good morning my sleeping princess, hope you are alright, I know know you will ask about Alvin so let me tell you we killed him, he was no longer required. ( Listening this i broke down, I was filled with rage I started punching the glass more and more and more) Hey hey keep that energy you'll need that.


She then turned off the mic, and went out. Minutes later other scientist also went out. I started inspecting the cage for any cracks I can pass with but nothing, that lady studied my powers well to keep me in check. But suddenly a scientist came in and went on the computer and opened my cage I quickly got out and reached him , he was the same old man I saved earlier.


He said:- Run away, madam aska knows your every weakness, they killed your lover too and if they find out I was the one who escaped you they will kill me. 


I didn't said anything just gave him a hug.


He said again:- you can use that air hatch, it directly went out of the building, use it and go away.


Following him I quickly turned ooze and went inside hatch, behind me I heared sirens blaring. I increased my pace but as I was passing by a vent opening i heared the voice of same lady, instead of going out I followed the voice, I didn't want an escape, rather i wanted a revenge now , I reached to another hatch that opens to a room on whick the same lady was sitting, I dropped out turned human, symbiote assisted me and made me right hand into a sharp blade , with my left hand i turned the chair and then picked her up by her neck. 


Conversation start.


Aska:- u....h....h...ow....


Wilda:- why did you killed Alvin? Why?


Aska:- ha ha ...ha..


Wilda:- you know I can kill you in a second right.


Aska:- alv...in was ...empl...y in my com...y , we are....work..n to..ther on this symbiote, after I knew the po...wers it give...I...i... wanted to ...wear...this...bu.t Alvin...St..ole it and gave it to you...hu.h


Wilda:- So you killed him?


Aska :- NO ONE BETRAYS MY ORDER.


hearing this I slashed my right hand and like a hot knife in butter cut his head off from the body. 


Then using the same hatch came out of the building and Swing back to my apartment and sat on the roof, watching the sun set, I started thinking, what now? 


ITS TIME FOR ME TO DO JUSTICE

Comments

  1. Good story. Let's try something new. In celebrating for getting a third season, Please do a DC Stargirl story with Courtney Whitmore bonding with a symbiote, Spider-Man 3 style. Wonder what Stargirl looks like wearing a black suited version of her Stargirl costume.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment