Skip to main content

Important Info

Readers are allowed to post comments anonymously. Just post your thought freely. Don't Spam with links, I reserve the rights to delete them.

Time for Some Symbiote 4

Swinging back home i got to watch beautiful scenery that no one will be able to enjoy or see.. thankfully i had my camera so quickly captured some shots. When i reached back alvin home and enter the balcony, he was awake and sitting on chair waiting for me.


Conversation start


Alvin:- Where you have been? And why is the camera with you?


Wilda:- Nowhere just enjoying the views, and took some shots .


Alvin:- Oh , sorry i thought the slime started corrupting you, thank God you are alright.


Wilda:- what do you mean by corrupting?


Alvin:- Oh forgot it, it's nothing, hey show me the pics.


Conversion end


I handed the camera to Alvin, thank god i captured multiple shots of scenery. I changed the clothes into something comfortable, and by comfortable i mean which looks comfortable, im most comfortable in my full slime suit, nothing in this world is compared to that, my every movement feels smooth , my joints move like they turned into butter, but that black slime suit looks dangerous so changed it into a regular pajama, handed the camera to alvin and headed to bed, well i wasn't tired, even if i would i can just suck alvin and boom instant energy. Alvin saw some photos then left the camera on table and came on bed beside me.


Alvin tried to say something but before I can listen to him, i started feeling drowsy, like i was fainting.


Next things were dreams..


I was running away from something, running as fast as my feet can carry me. Everything around was goey and wobly. Nothing was around me except for the tube lights that light up the big hallways. It's like a maze with no exit. Suddenly i heared something,i started running from something, but i doesn't know what. In the halls, squelching noises can be heard, the sound of wet and sticky tentacles sticking into the surface of the walls and floor. At great speed, this thing is chasing me.


This nightmare went on for a while, until i reached the end of the hallway,it had now two ways, going to either left or right. In the leftpath, i saw the faint color of an exit sign light, assuming that it was the exit. A spark of hope lit up inside me, so i quickly ran to the left path. The sound of the squelching slime is getting closer and closer.  what happened next was the terrible part. While i was right about the green being the light from exit signs, there is no exit, it was a dead end. I thought of going back, but the monster chasing me is getting close. I tried turn back. However, the slime monster has already blocked the way back.


"There you are Wilda..." The black slime monster says as it reveals its full form. A giant blob of black sticky substance , with tendrils big and small clinging to all the sides of the walls, forming some kind of lweb and blocking me from going anywhere.


Conversion started


Wilda:- what are you , where am i?


Slime:- i am the symbiote you are wearing.


Wilda:- ok, are you alive and how can you talk?


Slime:- yes we are alive, and your partner alvin didn't made us, we are from far galaxy came down on earth through a meteor in search for a perfect host to live.Alvin found us and secretly did tests on us and finally gave us to you.


Wilda:- well you can talk to me before but why now?


Slime :- Alvin didn't knew we can talk to our host, and im in fear that if i talked you earlier, you might get frightened and we will then lose you.


Wilda:- why would someone leave you, I won't, i just love the powers you provide.


Slime:- Thankyou, we are aware that you love us, but we are dying, we need cellular energy to build back our lost cells during alvins testing.


Wilda:- With this body i can fuck as many men as i want, but since i love alvin i cant betray him.


Slime:- its not that energy during sexual intercourse i store that energy to provide back to you to do your tasks, every human produces some energy for its cells to function, i need that energy to repair myself.


Wilda:- What i have to do?


Slime:- Just find some young healthy human, and capture them , rest ill do.


Wilda:- Ok then, tomorrows plan, get to the place with most healthy persons, jym.


Slimefalls on me like a bucket of water and everything goes black.


Conversion ended


Next morning I woke up, my plan was Swinging in my head, iwas excited to hit the jym, i had taken membership but never attended because of lack of interest, and poor body but now i had assests that can drool any men, i quickly thought myself in a sexiest yoga pant and top. I wanted to people eyeball me but not too much that my plan fails

wilda turns symbiote into a black set of yoga pants and top the pant was tighly clung to her skin and showing her ass crack and her cameltoe

NEXT

Comments