Skip to main content

Important Info

Readers are allowed to post comments anonymously. Just post your thought freely. Don't Spam with links, I reserve the rights to delete them.

Time for Some Symbiote 3

At after noon.

I needed to go to office so let alvin sleeping i started getting ready for office.

i tried many clothes.

These clothes are just comfortable as heaven

wilda turns symbiote into a tight latex semi transparent yoga panties hugging her ass and are super comfortable but leaving her big boobies naked as wilda never thought to cover her titties too her transparent yoga pants wasnt sucessfull in covering her pink pussy forming a thick cameltoe clearly visible wet sticking to latex walls


I morphed the slime into the same set of pants discared earlier for being too tight, but im feeling no restriction in any movement, i can run marathon in these, i tries few other clothes but then finally settled into this, additionally to cover my excited boobs a normal crop top was enough,  took a cab and went to my home picked up the photos and went to office, what i quickly notices that the people of office are now watching me taking photos behind me, well got what i thought, now i know next thing ask for promotion. I got into the managers cabin.


Conversation start


Berry:- heyyyyu... Good morning...i mean good afternoon, looking good wilda.


Wilda:- I need a promotion berry, i need it.


Berry:- Well you'll get one once i get something in return.


Wilda:- what do you want?


Berry:- you know it wilda, just get naked and ride me, if i liked it, you'll get your promotion.


Wilda:- Thats impossible


Berry:- okey than your promotion is impossible too.


Wilda:- we'll see.


Conversation over


I knew he wouldn't just agree that easily, i had some other plans in my mind.


I got out from the office, i had to take some photos from nearby murder case, so i took a cab there, the crime scene was full of evidences, i grabbed the camera and dedicated my time there till its evening, I felt hunger so went to nearby stall and order two large pizza, ate them but still hungry, now slowly my pussy started to itch then my breasts, slowly my body temperature too started to rise, i started getting horny, images of dick started to revolve in mind, i started to lose control on myself, i tried hard to control myself in public, trying not to touch my crotch, i quickly knew what's happening, i quickly took cab to alvin's home, opened the door, alvin was sitting on couch enjoying some tv show, i jumped on him, and without wasting time in opening his pants i just tore it down with my strength, and started riding him, a small area of crotch portion of pant transformed into thin tentacles grabbed his flaccid dick and kept it alligned with my pussy hole so that I don't miss it, few thumps and the dick got hard, i then grabbed his both hands on my breasts , even the slime knew his touch, and as a watchman opens gate for master, the top receded away from my boobs, giving the master direct access, he then twisted, pressed my boobs like a slime ball, In my entire life i never thought that i would ran from my work just to ride someone, But here we are, I love the powers this slime gives, but need constant sex to have those, eventually its good for alvin to. He can fuck me whenever he wants. Ohh finally we both orgasmed, then felt relieved.


I got down and started sucking his dick for some leftover like a children sucking his capri-sun for that last drop of juice. I grabbed his balls and squeezed them lightly, i knew i had lot of muscle power now and i don't want to lose my source of pleasure and energy. I felt his balls twitching, they are working hard but looks like they are empty for now, it is already past 8, alvin was sleeping, well this was enough for me today, i have enough energy that i can proceed to my plan. Comeon my lovely slime it's time for some fun, and please be gentle around my pusssy, i don't wanna get horny again, i have some work to do.


Aand here comes my camera, now im ready for some photoshoot.

Oh shoot i need to open the gates, i can pass through cracks but not my camera. 

Slide it slowly wilda you don't want to wake alvin up.


My enhanced hearing trigger and i started hearing the heart beats of alvin slow and steady, giving me a hint whether he is getting awake or not. i slowely opened the doors and started swinging.


Sky was cloudy and there wasn't much moonlight, so i was swinging freely, i don't want to get any attention, these enhanced senses help me a lot avoiding people wandering on rooftops or balcony, I had went to berrys house few times to submit my photos when he was working from his home so i knew its location, aside from main city away from pollution, he lives in a almost empty flat in outskirts of city, not many people. Slowly landed outside his balcony, i started hearing moaning sound from inside, ok so its all coming together, he called his pa to fuck her, his bedroom was totally visible by the balcony, i peeked in, yeh full on doggy style, without wasting a moment i turned my camera on snapped some shots, honestly i also turned on by waching them, fuck this slime made me a cum hungry slut.


I turned my way back home, i had enough photos to blackmail berry and get a promotion.


Swinging back home I saw some thugs were looteing a good old man , firstly I thought to keep away from all this but then just jumped in between thug and old man. My alienated face was enough to scare the thug away, seriously I didn't have to do anything. 

Then I turned toward the old man.


The old man shook for a moment then said :- Whoever are you behind that mask , thank you. Thank you for saving my life.


I then told him to not to tell anybody about me or what happened here, he smiled and went away .


I too smiled and started swinging home happily.

NEXT

Comments