Skip to main content

Important Info

Readers are allowed to post comments anonymously. Just post your thought freely. Don't Spam with links, I reserve the rights to delete them.

What if my girlfriend bonds with a symbiote ch-6

In between, a message came on my phone, from Betty. I may not see or hear outside the bubble but Rachel was getting a 360 vision around the bubble, thus the name daisy on the message attracted her attention. Outside the bubble, she formed a tentacle and picked up my phone, unlocked it, and started reading the message. 

Hey, the school is arranging a fest, and you are invited by my side, hope you didn't forget about our deal, give me what I want and I'll keep my mouth shut. See ya tomorrow at 9 am at the fest.

Rachel was doing all this while riding me. She determined to get to bottom of this but for now, decided to continue what we are doing.

Inside the bubble I didn't even remember for how many hours we are fucking, my alienated dick was shooting jizz like a nonstop hose.

The next morning, my sleep was broken by my phone ring, I picked it up and answered.  Hello!

Other:-Hey you coming na?

Where?

Other:- At the fest, I messaged you, don't say you didn't saw that yet.

Wait a min let me see( i checked the message)

I stood up and went into bathroom
Hey you can't blackmail me like this , i said i need more time

Other:- tick tok, oppse it over, now meet me at the fest. 

The call hung up, I started panicking and started thinking of any solution to this. What I didn't know was that the symbiote that enhanced my dick also works as a sense organ for Rachel, those symbiote are connected to my sensory nerves and store every information and transfer it to Rachel.

Now Rachel knew that something was off, she decided to stay calm.

I came out of the bathroom and saw Rachel awake. 
Hey, honey good morning.

Rachel:- good morning, you are awake too early?

Oh, that, I have to go to school so...

Rachel:- Take a leave today.

No, actually today a fest is organized at the school and I have to be present there.

Rachel:- Ok then ill be coming alongside.

No... no. No you will be get borred

Rachel:- being alone at home is not fun either.at least I will be with you at school.

Ok get ready then( i can't deny her more, otherwise she would suspect)

She stood up and in a second a dress materialized on her body.


rachel's symbiote suit changed into a mini skirt a spandex sweater and stockings tightly covering her thick tighs and high heels her mini skirt was just enough to cover her pink smooth tight pussy


I picked up my dress and started preparing.

Later at school.

We entered through the main gate.

There was a girl aged mid 20 welcomed us, her name was Daisy. She was my student.

Daisy:- welcome to the fest.

Rachel quickly realized that the same voice was even on the phone that came this morning.

We went to the sitting location choose a seat and sat down... barely Few minutes of the fest has passed, daise comes back and calls me, I told Rachel to wait till I come back, then stood up and followed daisy.

She took me to the bathroom.

Daisy:- ok Scott, where is my money? 

I don't have any money?

Daisy:- then I have to make the video viral.

That video is fake, you planned the whole damm thing, you started striping down as I came into the classroom, you faked it.

Daisy:- well the world won't believe in you, I have the video proof, what do you have?
And is that your gf, well she would dump you the sec she would see this video. 

Wait wait i have 300 $ for now , please give me more time( i handed her the money) 

Daisy:- ok take two days more, then this video will be a sensation.

I wiped my sweat and came back to my seat. Rachel was listening to all this, her anger was boiling inside her, she determined to take revenge.

Rachel:- hey honey where's the bathroom.

I showed him the direction.

Rachel went out toward the bathroom, luckily daisy was still there. Rachel quickly inspected for anyone else but there was no one, she then shot a tentacle toward daisy's head and penetrated her mind, daisy's eyes turned black as symbiote took over her brain.

Rachel planted a symbiote inside her head and took control of daisy. 

Rachel:- you are my slut now

Daisy:- yes mistress

Rachel:- give me the money you took from Scott and strip down.

Daisy handed the money to Rachel and started stripping down.

Now go out and fuck the first person you meet. That should be enough punishment for today.

Rachel smiling came back to her seat then we enjoyed the fest.

In the evening at home, someone rang the bell, I was in the room so Rachel opened it up.

Minutes later Rachel shouted and called me, Daisy and Rachel were standing there.

Waching the angry face of Rachel, I sensed that daisy had shown the video to Rachel. I quickly turned down to my knees and said.

Honey, I can explain you all this, the video is fake it was all planned so that she can blackmail me, I swear.

Rachel started laughing
Rachel:- (smiling) you look so cute. My cute little boyfriend. 

She smooched on my lips.

Rachel:- I know , i know see this. 

The next second i saw daisy start stripping.

Daisy was student who was blackmailing Rachel's boyfriend Daisy has indeed big boobs so Rachel took mind control of her and have her boyfriend permission to fuck her virgin tight pussy hard stuck on those titties milk her



But how?

Rachel:- well nothing is hidden from me, i got to know that she was blackmailing you, so i had to intervene. Well enjoy the show.


NEXT CHAPTER

Comments

Post a Comment