Skip to main content

Important Info

Readers are allowed to post comments anonymously. Just post your thought freely. Don't Spam with links, I reserve the rights to delete them.

What if my girlfriend bonds with a symbiote ch-7


As I awake I found myself in a dark room, feeling as if got sucked into a void. suddenly I started falling and stopped at a place with various images of memories mine that have had with various people I had met, wished to have met in my life, or situations I may have found myself in. The selections around me range from all parts of your adult life, from college to the present day, from you peeping through curtains to spying on my hot neighbors.


one of those visions was of Tara smith, a famous celeb, She once came to our school and from that point, Many a time I had her in my dreams, and in many imaginative ways I had fucked her. As I touched the vision I was sucked into the exact location I was standing at the time tara came to our school, I started inspecting things, everything was happening as I remember, Tara's car arrived at my school, tara came out of the car and started walking toward our school. But stopped in the middle and started walking toward me, I was getting anxious, I didn't know wtf is happening all this. she comes closer and without thinking a sec kisses me, and suddenly I fainted.


I awake from my slumber and started staring at the ceiling, it wasn't my room. struggling to remember what had happened in that dream, I decided that it was not worth worrying about, sitting straight up in bed. I could see the sunlight outside but it did not look like it was early morning.


suddenly someone opened the door, It was Tara. she was standing naked there, I eyed the tall naked woman up and down, admiring every inch of her form. Her beautiful brunette hair, mixed Eurasian face, gorgeous round tits, sensuous curves, and glistening smooth pussy. The way the white sheets tucked and curved over her body was like a magic show of flesh and luxurious satin. There was nothing about her that was at all flawed. Coupled with her lustrous and elegant nature, she was absolutely perfect.


"Good morning, sunshine..." She purred, smiling up at you while stroking your thigh, "Sleep well?"


I was totally confused, is she Rachel, am I still dreaming? all these questions started to arise in my mind.


Rachel? Is it you? whatever you doing just stop it.


Tara;- who is this Rachel? come on don't spoil my mode for now.


Tara coos in your ear as she finds your fully erect cock with her hand, stroking it gingerly, "Mmmm, I think someone needs some attention...."


Without another word, she gently pushes me back onto the bed and climbs on top of me, giving me the most amazing view of her tits I wanted to see from my school days. I reach out to have a feel of them, feeling the soft sensations melt into my fingers with each knead.


is this real or a dream I was totally confused, a min ago I woke up from a dream but still in a dream? I was thinking all this but still enjoying the moment.


Tara raises and places both her hands behind her head with a small, sensual smile, letting me have a good cop of her wonderful breasts. Each time I slide my fingers over her, I feel my cock twitch under her crotch, feeling a wet sensation sliding against it as she rocks her hips over it. Her pussy was wet for my cock. I felt every indication of that with each hot stroke against my meat. After less than a minute, she leans forward to let me have a taste of her nipples, and I suckle on them hard for her. She lets out a rushing gasp each time I lap at the erect nubs on her tits, unrelenting in her stroking of my cock with her pussy lips.


Then, with a small giggle, she rolls her hips forwards and lifts, letting my rod stand straight up. Reaching a hand down, she guides the head to her slit before lowering herself over my entire length. I watch her face light up in pleasure. Every inch that slid inside, I feel the most amazing of sensations. When it finally reaches the base of her crotch, she slowly raises it to take her pussy lips up my shaft before lowering it down again, slowly jacking my stiffened cock with the suction of her cunt, pleasuring me in a hot, slow ride. After the fifth pump, she lets out a guttural moan, leaning back up straight, picking up the pace with her hands resting on my belly. I could see every expression of ecstasy on her face. She was getting off from my cock as much as you were getting off from her pussy sliding up and down it.


"Ooooh, your cock feels so good in my pussy...." I hear her whisper, her head rolling back and forth, "Mmm... Fuck, yes... Oh yeah... Hah...."


She leaned forward to rest her hands on the side of my shoulders, now reaching a desperate pounding pace. Her huge boobs dangled and bounced in front of my face. Her moans became louder and louder. my cock was being pulsed and jacked off in a heavy, consistent slapping of her crotch into mine. I got sure that I was living a dream at this point, grabbing onto her hips to guide her back down onto my cock.


"Yes! Ohh yes!" She panted in a sweet, husky tone, "That feels so good! So good! Ah! Ah! Ahh! Ah!"


It was at this point when she rolled backward to arc her back, hands resting on my thighs. I could now see my cock slamming into her pussy over and over. All it took for my balls to begin tightening up was one look at her face she was staring back at me with the sweetest look of desire.


"Ah yeah! Cum, baby! Cum in my pussy! I want you to cum deep into my hot, willing cunt! Fuck! Cum in me, baby!" She begged you in such a voice so desperate that I could no longer contain myself.


With one final pump of my crotch, I pull her in and unleash my load, bursting rope after rope of my sperm deep into her hole. Her entire body began to gyrate and arc wildly, happily receiving every single shot of juice I gave her with her pussy lips still jacking your cock away. I kept your dick inside her freshly creamed cunt. She rolls back to flop on top of me with a wide smile, kissing my face and licking my lips.


"Mmm, I love it when you cream inside me, baby...." Her voice was back down to a sexy whisper, "You know I'm a slut for your big, hot load...."


I closed my eyes in rest and I fainted again, this time I opened my eyes I was in my room sleeping naked, Rachel was aside from me, watching me

rachel changed her symbiote suit into a sexy fishnet and sleeping aside her boyfriend watching her in awe as his big dick formed tent in the sheets


Me:- hey good morning, how do you get to know, are you awake the whole time.

Rachel:- Come on baby, i live literally in your heart, i hear your every beat.

Me:- Do you even read my mind? Or dreams ..?

Rachel smiled and started going towards the kitchen.

Me:- hey don't smile like that, i want an answer,hey hey...

Now i got suspicious that the dream was infact created by Rachel in my mind, or she has something to do with it.

Pressure from my bladders diverted my attention towards it, i got done and ran to bathroom.

Comments

  1. Do a story where Iris West from CW Flash bonds with a symbiote!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or Courtney Whitmore from Stargirl bonds with the Venom Symbiote!

      Delete
  2. If she can manipulate dreams, i would definitely like to see some continuation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dream was a cheating test, and he failed Or maybe Rachel was enjoying completing his fantasies in his dream while jacking his cock in real life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment