Skip to main content

Important Info

Readers are allowed to post comments anonymously. Just post your thought freely. Don't Spam with links, I reserve the rights to delete them.

What if my girlfriend bonds with a symbiote ch-3

Few tendrils came out of her back and grabbed me and pulled toward her, I have kissed Rachel multiple times but that first kiss, while Rachel is with the symbiote, it hit differently. The kiss was intense that after the kiss broke we both are panting hard.


While we are kissing I was groping her boobs and can tell that those definitely grew a size. Were not sagging and so soft that even the softest pillow in the world would fail, sliding my hands behind her silky smooth back i reached her ass , grabbed them they got squished like marshmallows.


I started getting turned on, my little member was already hard.


Rachel senses my intention using her tentacles picked me up in the air her tentacles transformed into a sharp blade then as an expert ninja sliced off my clothes, next second  I was floating naked, all my clothes fell shredded on the floor, then pinned me to the roof upside down using same black webbing.

shevenom rachel combining her superhorniness and newfound symbiote superpowers using her symbiote tentacles stick her boyfriend to roof  sticking him upside down leaving his dick and hands free she jumped on roof too walking upside down like there is no gravity and started riding his dick enjoying the pleasures given by her new supertight symbiote pussy
Rachel fucking scott on roof upside down

Hey honey it it safe , i trust you but this thing.. i asked.

Rachel pounced on me and she started crawling upside down, for it looked like it was normal, she came near me and slowly sat on my dick inserting it into her pussy, and said(don't you trust me? I have lifted my bed with these, surely you are lighter than my queen size bed.), she started giving stronger strokes pushing my dick deep inside her. I was worried that what would happen if my dick misses the hole, that amount of force would break it like a small twig, but I noticed that multiple small tentacles were already erupted from her crotch and entwined around my dick making sure it didn't miss the hole.


Such a level of pleasure, I quickly reached the point of climax, so I said pull out I'm about to cum.

Rachel:- You can shoot it inside, now ill not get pregnant until i want to.

Rachel increases her pace, finally, I shot all my jizz inside her.

Me:- honey I'm feeling dizzy now, can you please drop me to bed?


Rachel absorbs the webs back and slowly puts me on the bed. In the entire relationship till now I've never seen her so horny like this, I cant see her face but can say she was frustrated by me not holding it longer as I was thinking all this I saw that a small black worm-like tentacle detached from her hand and started going inside my flaccid dick. I interrupted her and asked what was that?

rachel after bonding with symbiote quickly learner to use her powers in fucking and riding her boyfriend dick her superhorny mind never cease to amaze his boyfriend as she fucked him upside down on the roof
rachel kissing scott on bed


She came closer to me and gave a kiss and said Through that, I can control your dick as I want, wanna see something?

I replied yes.


In front of my eyes, my flaccid dick quickly got hard, I even started to feel pressure in my balls like they were full, another second and cum started to shoot out of it like someone left the tap on, watching the cum leaking out, Rachel sprung like a hungry lioness and put my whole shaft inside her mouth and started drinking, she wasn't even sucking, just drinking it all.After a minute or two she pulled her head out, as she moved her head away from the tip of the dick, the cum stopped leaking,but my dick was still hard. I can still feel the pressure in balls but nothing is cumming out. She was controlling my jizz like a switch.


Rachel:- I'm feeling heavy wanna help me get light( she said crossing her hands under the boobs)


How could I leave that chance, before symbiote she would never let me suck them because of fear of love bites? Without wasting a min a gave a mouthful of bite on her right breast, and started sucking, the milk started following out like a never-ending fountain. I was amazed that even with so full of milk her boobs are quite a in shape and weren't sagging. I drank as much as I can the more I drank the more energetic I was feeling and at the same time pressure on the balls started to grow. At a point, I finally stopped and asked her what's happening.


Rachel:- After I made a permanent bond with symbiote I can change any property of my body, so I converted my milk into a chemical that will pass through your stomach and directly get absorbed in your blood, some will give you the energy to get going, and some will reach to your balls and will get converted as cum. So get ready


Rachel turned around showing me her asshole and said" hit the bullseye" 


I grabbed her ass and thrust my dick in, and started thumping, minutes pass but still no climax growing inside me. I wanted to shoot but can't. Finally, I felt Rachel cum, as she cum, she let my balls loose, cum shoot out like a fire hydrant, and soon emptied it all. I finally pulled out and fall back on the bed. At this point in time, Rachel wasn't even looked 1% tired, Her suit melted and transformed into a satin  pajama. 

shevenom rachel my girlfriend being naughty horny and after getting shapeshifter symbiote her horniness increased by thousand times even when she made her onesie pajamas she made sure is supertight hugging her hourglass figure body grabbing and cuping her melon sized boobs with cleavage deeper than grand canyon onesie so tight even a blind can lick and outline her pussy lips perfectly .
Rachel in tight satin jumpsuit


Even with my normal eyesight, I can tell she was all naked underneath that pajama, her still hard nipples are pocking through the fabric. I wanted to get hard again, but since my dick wasn't in control of mine, it was vain trying.

Sometimes this all felt like a dream I was watching her blinklessly.

Rachel:- what happened?

nothing , it is too much to digest in a day, it all feals like fiction a dream like im dreaming you a witch using your magical powers to control my mind in dream.

rachel ( suddenly stood up and with agrin on her face) :- Ha ha ha you moron you found the truth im indeed a witch came here to suck your balls empty.

Shevenom rachel my girlfriend is a horny slut and after bonding to symbiote she doesn't leaves chances to suck my dick and drink mu cum even now she turned into a sccubbus with big boobs probably bigger than her hear erect nipples and a black lace lingerie clearly failing to cover her dripping wet pussy which i just fucked and on head horns

I totally freaked out watching her red eyes. Rachel watching me getting freaked started laughing.

Rachel:- calm down calm down i just teasing you.

Don't ever do something like that i was this close getting a heart attack you know.i said with a furious face.

rachel:- O my poor baby, come to mommy( she said and hugged me resting me face between her boobs)

sloshing sound of milk and warm fragrance i failed to resist myself from licking her boobs.

Rachel:- are you hungry babe?

I was still hungry a bit so I said" Feeling hungry for actual food "


Rachel:- wait a few min i'll prepare something quick for you.

she got out of bed her witch outfit quickly melted away leaving an apron and she started going toward the kitchen

shevenom rachel my girlfriend was a normal girl sometimes little horny but now after bonding to symbiote she became superpowered superslut leaves no chance to form slutry provocative clothes even now to prepare food one wears apron to protect themselves  she formed a micro apron for herself forget protection its not even covering 1% of her front leaving her boobs free bouncing jiggling with movement and ass swaying jumping as she walked

what the hell why even though she is wearing that little piece of cloth so called apron apart from that little piece of cloth around her waist she is totally naked , apron need to be protective not provocative. well, nothing can be said when your girlfriend gets an alien shapeshifter and she is a total slut by heart, i thought.

nevertheless, I grabbed her hand and said "What about we do it out"


Rachel;- is this a Date? let me get ready, tell me what should i wear?

this? 

rachel turns symbiote into a sexy pink slit dress and accompanying turtle neck tight bra with open underboob with clear consideration of giving her boyfriend some excellent tittyfuck on the go without letting him shot cum on her face as the bra will capture all the cum


this?

rachel turns symbiote into a sexy black slit dress clearly showing her under boobs perfect for some titty fuck she carefully made it to trase everyone as it was almost transparent from most of it but on her crotch it is slightly less give people the sense of loss and drolling by imagination


this?

rachel turns symbiote into a sexy red slit dress clearly showing her boobs and shaven pink pussy


Or this?

rachel turns symbiote into a sexy black latex slit dress with a deep v cut on top going down till her naval the slit was do big that even a small wind can expose her smooth pink pussy lips to public since she likes to be naked underneath her main clothes but since it was symbiote so she don't need to as they are firmly stuck yo skin on the places she wasn't like on her nipples to stop nipp slip

Rachel:- I have only these currently in mind, can you suggest another?

You look gorgeous in every one of them, You can wear any , but if you want any ideas then do you remember that lady with red hair at the boutique wearing. I replied

Rachel:- Yes let me just.. ..( she forms the dress )

Rachel forms a sexy tight latex tassel dress on scotts demand but addingg her slut horny mind to it made it slutry and provocative she knew that the symbiote dress is a part of her body so made the dress literally hang on her nipples showing most of her boobs no real dress can behave like this but since it was symbiote and rachel was horny and loves to seduce scoot all the time everything is possible


Hey Your hair color changed too, and the dress looks similar but something is off i replied her.

Rachel;- Yeah she had a thin strap going above her shoulders to keep the dress on its position but i don't need those the symbiote is a part of me so is the dress hence i do not fear slipping off the dress in public since they cant.

You are ready just give me few minutes too i said and  I went into the bathroom to get fresh and pulled a shirt and pants from the wardrobe, and got ready. let's go I said and I moved toward the door.

 Rachel stopped me in between.

Are there any changes in the plan I asked?

Rachel;- Don't you wanna see the beautiful night sky ?".(She said and her dress melted and covers her and forms the black suit again)

 well, I fear height, and moreover, if a boy gives a girl a ride on her arms its gentleman work but here she will give me a ride no no no, so simply replied no.

Rachel;- you are such a dork( Few tentacles emerged from her back and picked me up then fixed me to her back like a backpack. She then opened the window and jumped out)


I shut my eyes as tight as I can.


Rachel;- Are you watching this? its so beautiful.


as I heard this I slowly opened my eyes to see the night sky filled with stars, Rachel was swinging in the air a pro. A few minutes later she landed in an ally, Quickly her black suit reverted and forms the dress we decided at home. then we walked to a restaurant, ate dinner then came out.


Rachel;- get ready for the trip back home.


No, not again, can we just walk, I wanna spend time with you(I said romantically). As we passed a block one mugger came in front of us showed us a knife and tried to mug us. Suddenly I saw the mugger was knocked down on the road and Rachel in a punching position. She had punched him at such speed that normal eyes can't even match up.


Rachel;- Still wanna walk down?


No, let's go back home, she picked me up and swing back home. as we reached home, I opened my clothes and threw them aside and lay naked on the bed, and pulled, the blankets up. Rachel's black suit r changed into a pajama onesie.


rachel turns symbiote into a black fur onesie pajama looks normal but when a horny slut get symbiote powers nothing is normal it gets worsen if she loves her boyfriend more than anything and even can become a submissive slut for him so she made a fury oneside full of furs nothing can see inside nothing can pass through not even bullets it but when it comes to her boyfriend the furs will feel like a opaque cloud of air his hands swiftly groped rachels boobs hidded under fur and jacked his dick inside his furred pussy like they weren't there


She then slid beside me, I cuddle her up and tried to sleep, as I was already tired and going to sleep I felt my dick becoming hard again, at the same time a small hole appeared in Rachel's pajama directly leading to her pussy, few tentacles erupted from her pajama gabbed my dick and adjusted it, she slowly slid down and plugged my dick inside her pussy. I slowly searched for her boobs,i expected to hit the fur but my hands passed those like they are nonexistent and gave me direct access to her boobs, as I grabbed it the pajama formed around my hand and trapped it inside. I smiled at Rachel and finally slept.

NEXT CHAPTER

Comments

  1. If i would close definately its the first one, perfect for on the go tittyfuck, even the slits can be easily slided side to pound her pussy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment