Skip to main content

Important Info

Readers are allowed to post comments anonymously. Just post your thought freely. Don't Spam with links, I reserve the rights to delete them.

What if my girlfriend bonds with a symbiote ch-4

The next morning I have been woken up by the beautiful smell of food. 

I wake up and saw myself naked sleeping so quickly grabbed underwear and pajama from the drawer wore them up and followed the smell.

When I entered the kitchen I was greeted by my beautiful girlfriend, standing naked with an apron and high heels making god knows what delicacies.

rachel in kitchen naked wearing just a small apron just as a formality since her big boobs overflowing it and preparing food


Rachel:- Good Morning


She always makes me some food before going to her office, but today the time was way over her routine so I asked her" Good morning, umm I always love the food you make but isn't it getting late for your office"


Rachel:- I've taken leave from the office I have developed something and have to take a drive of it.


Developed something...Drive... Her words are confusing me but one thing I knew that I will be getting those unimaginable pleasures for sure, She was always A bit of a sex maniac but after she got symbiote, her lust got increased, Good for me I can dump my shot inside her as many time as I want without fear of getting her pregnant.


Rachel;- Hello...Hello...Scott....are you listening to me?


Oh fuck I was too busy imagining things that I was lost .........Ya ..ya...I'm here... I replied to Rachel. She has completed making food and was arranging it on the table.


The fragrance of her was way overpowering the fragrance of food, as she came near me, I can clearly smell the jasmines and roses, for a moment I thought leave the food let me grab those blossoms and drink as much as I can, but then I controlled myself as I knew I was going to have those, Rachel is hornier than me if I tell her that I want those, she won't think for a moment and we will be in bed for god knows how many hours. So decided to continue the food she made.


I was too distracted by those blossoms that the food was tasting blunt...Rachel was sitting in front of me... Her ample cleavage wasn't helping either.. so decided to ask her to cover her up, it took me a hell of courage to say her. She smiled her apron melted and formed a black mesh dress which was even more revealing than the apron.

rachel turns symbiote into a tight latex pant and a transparent top clearly showing her big boobs and leaving none for imagination


Rachel stood up from her seat and sat on my lap, picked my left hand and placed on her boob and said with a slutry face, Finish up your food you need it, I specially prepared it.I was watching her lusty drooling face, so quickly finished up my food and said Done, show me what you were excited about?

Her index finger morphed into a thin tentacle and before i could understand anything like a raattle snake

it stung on my neck and retracted back.

what the fuck was that?i exlaimed.

As I said this suddenly I felt like I lost control of my arms and legs, I stood up automatically picked rachel in my arms and started walking towards my room, I wasn't controlling my legs they are on their own like they have grown their own mind when I reached my room,I placed rachel down my hands pulled my pant down and grabbed my underwear and pulled it up giving me a wedgie. I screamed in pain as my balls were crushed. Rachel started laughing, at that moment I quickly knew that she was behind all this, after my dick she took control of my limbs. This isn't funny Rachel, it's paining.


Rachel:-Ok ok I'm stopping but trust me you won't be needing those balls now. 


My hands pulled my underwear down, as a passenger in my own body I was sitting behind and watching all this.

shevenom rachel using her symbiote tentacle injected some symbiote cells specifically made to follow her orders and modify host body as she wants first she took the control of my body and made fun with me now she hijacked my balls and started producing more symbiote cells to control my whole dick and modify it my dick started oozing symbiote which quickly started to cover my dick like some kinky slimy condom

My flaccid dick started to get erect and reached its limits, Suddenly black cum started to ooze out my dick, and instead of dropping down on the floor it started to cover up my dick like a condom, it extended itself even to my balls. I felt pain and suddenly my dick was on fire, apart from watching in suspense and pain I can do nothing. This all took a few minutes then the black substance started to recede back inside the dick.

rachel using her symbiote covered his boyfriend's dick and started the process of its enhancement the symbiote cells started merging with his dick and morphing it as rachel wants


What was that? I asked Rachel. She smiled and in the next moment I watched my dick grow to inhuman sizes, with thick veins, balls grew to the size of tennis balls and it started to drizzle cum. Oh my god... I screamed in surprise and asked Rachel how she did this?

rachel injected her servent symbiote cells into his boyfriend which merged with his dick and balls making then a fuck machine which only turn flaccid when rachel wants his balls also enhanced to produce cum infinitely without tiring


Rachel:- All to the power of symbiote, now I can even control the shape and size of your dick

She said this and suddenly like a volcano bursting I shot out a stream of jizz touching the roof.
NEXT

Comments

Post a Comment