Skip to main content

Important Info

Readers are allowed to post comments anonymously. Just post your thought freely. Don't Spam with links, I reserve the rights to delete them.

Time for Some Symbiote 1

Hey, all I'm Wilda Roth. I’m not sure what to talk about. Well, I'm a news photographer and shoot photos for a local newspaper. It isn't a well-paying job but enough to pay my rent, daily needs, and bills for the dates with my boyfriend. Oh shit I forgot to introduce him, his name is Alvin Berg, He is a biologist, I don't know the company name he never shares it. He is the love of my life, in two years of our relationship not even once he cheat me, he genuinely loves me too, He is a simple boy, not that double-face type of guy, that's why I loved him. More about him in the future ,

well bodywise I've not that attractive sexy figure, just enough to be called as girl, skinny, Flat chested girl. Look at me I'm body shaming myself..haha lol. But it's true girls with attractive bodies gets better salaries than me even if they are a dumb bimbo. The manager of mine is such a pervert that he gave a girl promotion and kept her as a personal assistant and tells her to low cut dress so that he could watch her cleavage. The girl is also a slut followed her orders and got multiple raises in just 6 months. Damm I wish i had such boobs, not that DD but enough show that I can be attractive too. I have the same repetitive life, wake up, go to the office, come home,sleep  and reset. Sometimes this cycle changes when I meet Alvin. But for now it's good night from me, I'm feeling sleepy.


The next morning,Went to the office as usual, and had few photos to submit. At work, the manager laid off two people I knew very well.

He called me in his office, and told me that I was in the list too but gave me a month's time, either increasing my productivity or ill be terminated next month. I know it's not related to productivity, from my sources I got to know that for my position he interviewed another girl, during the interview, the girl offered him a blowjob if he kept her in the job. so it's a job exchange. How I can be funny at times like this? 

Not everything went bad, I went to meet Alvin, as usual, he was at his home. He remembered that tomorrow is my birthday, so in advance has bought some cupcakes. we both enjoyed it. Finally asked me where I want to celebrate my birthday, his home or some fancy restaurant. Well now you can call me mean but it has been days since I went to any fancy restaurant so replied same. we then sat down and booked a restaurant. I made some dinner, packed some for myself, and came back. Now you all will ask why don't i get in live in.?

And the answer is that we are discussing that, my family is a little conservative about these issues.


it's my birthday today, calls from my relatives already started to come, some from my friends, I thought of taking a leave from the office but then thought that I have few photos to submit only nothing else. went to the office compleated my work and left from office early. I know girls take a lot of time doing makeup and all so following the same ritual I wasted an hour to chose a dress for the evening date. and did light makeup to hide those pesky pimples. it was past 6 in the evening, Alvin called me, in fact he was waiting downstairs in a cab and was waiting for me. i checked mysefl one last time in the mirror and ran down. the cab drove off to our choosen restaurent.during the ride alvin handed me a gift wrapped box,i opened it up, it was a lava lap but the lava was all black, mesmerising, i paced it inside the box and thankd him. we went inside the manager showed us our booked table. i must say the restaurent was awesome, time came for some food ordering, i handed the menu to alvin, he refues and haned menu back to me..after few minutes finally ordered some meat pie and fish soup. I didnt knew the combination was good or not but turned out to be tasty. we finished our dinner, and the bill came, normally we prefer to split the bills but since it was my bday, alvin didnt allowed me and paid in full. everything went well. We got out of restaurant , alvin called a cab we got in, on the way back , my home comes first, as we about to reach it, Alvin grabbed my hand and said that he have something special for my bday gift, and requested me to go to his home, i was excited too so agreed.

We went to Alvin home, i have been to Alvin's house stayed there for nights, its nothing new for me. As we reached there, he said me to get fresh and get into something comfortable clothes, i had kept a pair of my clothes there in case of emergency stay, so got fresh and changed my clothes, as i came out of bathroom, alvin was sitting on bed with a tube of black substance in hand. I got on bed and asked him about it. He replied that it is my surprise and passed the tube to me and instructed to open it. 


As i opened it the black substance came out and latched to my hands and started spreading, i started panicking and trying to remove it. Byt then Alvin stopped me and instructed me to calm down. Calm down, how one can calm down after watching something unknown eating you up, so i started crying. Alvin then grabbed my shoulder and in a strong voice instructed me and belive him, its a surprise gift for my bday which ill get in few minutes. Trusting that Alvin loves me and he won't let me die, i calmed myself and started watching the slimes progress, as it touched the sleeves of my pajama , my pajama started to disintegrate, the slime was coating my skin and removes anything above it, that means, the time i concluded this the slime got passed my flat boobs, studenly i felt something pierced my nipples, the pain was extreme and sudden, i rubbed my hands over there to ease the pain, in front of my eyes i saw my boobs inflating like a balloon, growing in size A, B, C,D and finally stopped at DD, my hands weren't enough to cover them, i grabbed them, pressed then, indeed they were real, i could feel the mass inside, squishy, soft almost like play doh, in this whole process i lost the progesss of slime covering my body, it started covering my pussy, I'm sure whatever this thing is gone inside my pussy and asshole as i can feel the squirming movement inside me, it was ticklish and pleasurable, i started playing with myself, pressing my boobs , playing my clit, rubbing myself, i forget that even alvin was in  room, the slime turned me on, i was on fire, i increased my pace, i needed more more, my vision went on Alvin.

symbiote slowely bonding and covering wilda roth some of it went inside her pusssy too


 Normal me should have stopped but don't know what happened me that time, i stood up went to him pulled his pants down, luckily he was hard af, without wasting a min i started riding him in cowgirl style, oh daam it hit good, like in ages i never has pleasure like this, i increased my pace, and sure that was helping, more and more, im damm sure even alvin didn't had anything like this in his like, our orgasm were so coordinated like if my body was waiting for alvin to cum, as he shot the load i also orgasm , i felt relieved like the stress of whole life vanished, i came beside alvin , we both were tired so much that i didn't even got chance to see myself and i dozed.

NEXT

Comments