Skip to main content

Important Info

Readers are allowed to post comments anonymously. Just post your thought freely. Don't Spam with links, I reserve the rights to delete them.

What if my girlfriend bonds with a symbiote ch-2

Rachel woke up with a quiet groan. What the hell happened? Was the first thought that entered her mind. She remembered being bonding with a symbiote, then drove back home, then blank, zero. She sighed and stretched only to realize something wasn't right. Suddenly, she felt extremely nauseous as she looked down. She was hanging upside down on some sort of tendrils, before she could understand anything the tendrils melted and she started to fall but flipped in midair like a cat and landed on her feet.


Rachel in her shevenom symbiote shapeshifting suit hanging upside down by some sort of tentacles attached to her thighs some going inside her ass and some were like thick dildos jammed inside her pussy two thin tentacles were entwined over her big boobs and the tips of tentacles were playing with erect nipples large amount of cum were flowing over from her pussy to the spider symbol about to reach the titties

She quickly saw the reflection of her in the dressing mirror, Instead of wearing her pink T-shirt and her yoga pants, she was in a full-body, black suit that clung to her like a second skin, showing every curve. A giant white spider was on her midsection and white squares were on the flat palms of her hands. A featureless mask covered her face as the only thing visible on it was a giant white teardrop that covered the eyes. Looking at her reflection, Rachel closed her eyes, hoping this was all a dream and that she is in her apartment about to wake up. She opened them again but continued to look at the reflection in front of her.


She opened her eyes again but the same thing.


Rachel:- That means yesterday was not a dream, I am bonded to a symbiote.


She gave a backflip again mid-air and landed gracefully. She watched her ass jiggle as she landed so gave her ass a smack expecting a sound but nothing it was all silent, symbiote suit absorbed all the impact and dampened the sound.

Rachel woke up and found out that she wasn't dreaming she was indeed shevenom bonded to symbiote her titties are DD sized perfect defying gravity firm and full wide hips squishy soft heart shape ass in place of eyes two teardrops and a white spider symbol resting between her big milker titties

symbiote;- Yesterday you agreed to be a permanent host so we have permanently bonded to you now you can utilize all our powers

Suddenly her phone rang up, it was placed in another corner of the room, instinctively she flicked out her wrist and a black strand of the web came out of the white patch of palm, grabbed the phone and reverted back leaving the phone in her hand. It was from her office, she picked it up and told them that she is sick and will come on Monday ( It was already Saturday)

A loud growl escaped from her stomach clearly indicating that she was indeed very hungry so headed to the kitchen to prepare something.

After breakfast, she used the whole day mastering her powers and learning them.

Sometimes turn liquid reaches places only insects can reach or use super strength to reshuffle her house, her bed needed 4 strong men just to lift it, now she was picking it up on a single finger. using tentacles to do house chores while doing something else.

Suddenly something naughty hit her mind she camouflaged and sneak into a neighbor's house, first she reached to the thermostat and lowered it down turning the room cold, the owner Brenda was sleeping on her bed wearing a t-shirt and cotton panties. The lowered temperature quickly caused her nipples to harden and poke through the tshirt. 

Rachel showely went near her and pinched her both nipples causing Brenda to wake up with a loud scream by the pain. Rachel wanted to giggle but that will disclose her camaflouge.

Brenda stood up in front of mirror and removed her tshirt her nipples were swollen red, she started searching house if anyone present Rachel whole time following her in every corner smiling and enjoying as Brenda search for her. Brenda finally reached to the wash basin and decided to wash her face but as she tried turning the tab on Rachel aided her with extra force causing the tap broke spraying the water all over brenda. She tried to cover it but the pressure is too high. She tried to run towards her phone but slippery didn't helped her much causing her to slip and fall.

rachel bonded with symbiote decided to have fun with her superpowers so sliped into her neighbour house invisible and firstly twisted her erect nipples causing her to moan in pain then caused her to slip and fall on floor hitting her boob

Ending the fun she returned her room back and laughed freely as the fun she had.

As the clock rang 7 she decided to get out in the city and as per routine meet me. She opened her window and as an expert shot the web and started swinging toward my house.


My room is on the 23rd floor, it wasn't mine, I live of at rent. 


It was Saturday evening. I was in my pajamas, slopped out on the couch with one of my legs hanging off of it. I had the tv turned into cartoons. Yes, I am a 23-year-old man and I still watch cartoons.


Suddenly I heard a soft thump sound outside my window,i thought maybe some bird hit the window, so stood up and checked it out then dropped the window down and gave the room a view. There was nothing.

After finding nothing I again concentrated on tv, but I felt as if someone was there in my room with me, watching me, just not in my view.


What I didn't know was that Rachel landed outside the window, turned into the liquid to pass through the window gaps,

Rachel was excited and superhorny as before bonding to symbiote she left masturbating in middle to leave to jungle after bonding symbiote enhanced her body boobs grew massive filled with milk ready to be sucked big curvy ass squishy soft and plump and tight conforming pussy which can swallow any sized dicks easily and suck it dry all this with a hourglass supermodel body so now wanted to give her boyfriend jay taste of all these features webswing to his house turned into ooze to silently go inside from window crack and crawling on roof started to get closer to him  to prank and scare him initialy

, and now being camouflaged was crawling on the roof just above me and watching me, stalking me like i was her prey.

Shevenom Rachel permanently bonded to symbiote feeling horny for a dick and wanted to show her boyfriend her new boobies her new super tight virgin smooth black symbiote pussy webswinged to his house using her superpowers became invisible and give a jump scare to his boyfriend literally giving a heart attack

I sat up, my heart starting to race as the feeling grew even more intense than it already was. I could hear my blood pumping through my own veins, it was getting so loud.

Rachel still camouflaged slowly came near me like a predator approaching its prey.

She then suddenly turns visible and jumps on me and made a roaring sound.

I jumped back and tried to run, but Rachel shot some black sticky weeb and stick me to the wall.

Rachel shevenom symbiote naked in shevenom form after giving jumpscare to his boyfriend shot multiple symbiote sticky ooze webs on him and stick him to wall controlling these tentacles she muffled him and played with his erect dick inside his pants while thrething him as shevenom

Who are you, I asked, watching those fangs I was literally going to pee in my pants.

Rachel with her monstrous voice said ill eat your heart out.

i was already a chicken-hearted man and that terrifying sound almost gave me a heart attack and cause me to faint don't know I even peed out.

Don't know maybe 20 minutes later, I came into Conscious and slowly open my eyes, and saw Rachel sitting in front of me. 

I quickly remembered about the incident and shouted " there was a monster here, it attacked me"

Rachel:- calm down ... Calm down

No no, you are not understanding, just trust me there is a monster.

Rachel:- shhhssss.... Calm down, I need to tell you something but promise me you won't freak out and will trust me.

Yes!

rachel sexily standing flaunting her boobs the nipple pocking though top
Rachel into shevenom transformation 1



Rachel stands up, and in front of my eyes, her dress melted and turned into a black suit and fully covered her. I was about to scream but Rachel sensed my intention and shoot a black tendril inside my mouth, for a moment I gagged but then, I breathing normally, .But I still tried to scream but only air came out.

rachel's yoga pant and bra melts and turns black symbiote leaving her half naked and showing her shaven pussy and pink nipples
Rachel into shevenom transformation 2





Rachel:- You promised me you won't freak out, at least listen to me( she then slowely a mouth opened with big fangs and her face was behind those).


rachel in full symbiote suit standing in hero pose wih hands on her wide hips her nipples and pussy are clearly visible under the symbiote suit
Rachel into shevenom transformation 3

Trusting that inside that mask she is my girlfriend I slowly calmed myself. Then she told me the whole story of how she got the symbiote, its powers.


After the whole story ended I pointed my finger toward my shut mouth, she leaned forward to give me a kiss, but before even her lips can touch mine, the black mass that was keeping my mouth shut melted and absorbed back into her face.

NEXT CHAPTER

Comments

Post a Comment