Skip to main content

Important Info

Readers are allowed to post comments anonymously. Just post your thought freely. Don't Spam with links, I reserve the rights to delete them.

Acrata the girl in shadows ch-5

She wents down of her house and took a cab to the hotel, she already booked the room so took the keys from reception and went to the room, sat on the bed and started waiting, not even 5 minutes passed, someone knocked on the door, Andrea opened and was greeted by Timmy.

andrea rojas went to hotel in a tight red sexy provocative bodycon dress to blackmail timmy


Andrea:- I was waiting for you, Timmy.


Timmy:- sorry if I'm late, traffic here sucks.


Andrea:- get comfortable, I have to show you something.


Timmy:- Well as you say( he sits down on the couch)


Andrea unlocks her phone and opens the files she copied and shows it to Timmy.


Timmy saw the files, his face started to discolor.....


Timmy:- How the fuck did you get these? 


Andrea:- well I was expecting a different question.


Timmy:- ok I got your point... What do you want?


Andrea:- That's the question I was expecting.. ok so listen.. first of all, I need my company back full ownership, no strings attached, no terms and conditions. 

Ummm and the second 10 million dollars in my account with all related taxes already paid.


Timmy:- Ok ill transfer the company back by today evening but I don't have 10 million.


Andrea:- So you don't have 10 million, let me give you lovers discount 8 million and this (Andrea rubs her hand's overs Timmy's dick)


Timmy:- buu.....


Andrea:- the deal is already done, you are not in a position to negotiate, now help a lady to get ready ( Andrea points her finger toward her dress zippers)


Timmy pulls the zipper down, as the zipper fully opens, her dress falls on the floor. 


Timmy:- looks like you already came prepared. ( Without wasting a min Timmy started to open his shirt and pants)


Andrea goes to bed and waits for Timmy till he undresses. Timmy follows her on the bed and starts with a kiss, as they were kissing, Timmy was pressing her boobs pinching nipples. A long kiss broke, Andrea fall back panting for air. Timmy pulls her legs aside and thrusts his dick inside her pussy, Andrea moaned.


Timmy was not going to give up on a golden opportunity like this. He always dreamed of fucking Andrea and now she was asking for it.


Andrea hit multiple orgasms but Timmy was going strong, but soon enough he reached his climax


Timmy:- I'm going to come.


Andrea:- pull out,,, pull out


Timmy pulls out and shoots a jizz all over Andrea.


Andrea:- That was awesome but looks like I need to get fresh( she stands up and goes into the bathroom)


Timmy stands up and started to get dress.


A few minutes later, Andrea came out of the bathroom wearing a bathrobe.


Timmy was not there instead a lady was sitting on the couch.


Andrea:- who are you? And where is Timmy?


Lady:- that gentleman already left, and I'm leviathan, Rama khan worked for me, but you killed him.


Andrea:- He was a fucking dick, made me his personal slave. I had to kill him.


Leviathan:- what if I tell you, that it was a test and you passed it.


Andrea:- Test? Is that some kind of joke?


Leviathan:- Ok then tell me how did you get a file with such detailed location of the medallion, its powers, and all related description. Did you even think of it?


Andrea:- I don't know, my father said my mother was a doctor and died giving birth to me. This file was one of her belongings.


Leviathan:- what if I tell you that she was the first owner of this medallion, she was acrata. 


Andrea:- No way.


Leviathan:- she was a close friend of mine, her sole mission was to eliminate bad people from the society. Using powers of medallion she killed hundreds of bad people who are exploiting the common man. But when she got pregnant with you, she gave me the medallion and told me to hide it in the set location. She knew that someday you will find the medallion and continue her path.


Andrea broke down in tears


Leviathan:- It's not the time to cry Andrea, join with me and continue the path your mother started, or just deny and ill never come in front of you.


Andrea:- I'm in, who's next( she says and wills into Arcata's suit)

Not now ill contact you later.

Comments