Skip to main content

Important Info

Readers are allowed to post comments anonymously. Just post your thought freely. Don't Spam with links, I reserve the rights to delete them.

Acrata the girl in shadows ch-3

Andrea places her mask back then Teleporting through the shadows, She arrived at the senate-house and quickly found jimmy cent as he was doing some work on his computer. She teleported behind him, still in her shadow form, snapped the man's neck, and teleported back to Rama khan's lair.


Rama;- Well you are back, how was your first assignment? Are you ready for more?


Andrea;- More!! this was my first and last murder, I'm not a professional killer in fact I have searched for this medallion because I wanted to save my company and my dad,s life, you are making me a killer.


Rama;- ( picked Andrea telekinetically by the neck) Listen Akrata or should I say, Andrea, I know everything about you, You don't have a choice now, I can summon you anytime I want. After you accepted the medallion you are a slave for me, Now either you follow my orders or ill kill you and the medallion will return to The very same location you found it. Take my words you are not the first owner of this medallion.


At this whole time, Andrea noticed that as Rama khan was using his powers the purple gem on his staff glows, so she concluded that the staff might be the source of his powers so made a plan in mind to destroy that staff.


Andrea;- Forgive me master, ill obey your every command. (She started acting as a submissive slave). I have a request master.


Rama;- Tell me..


Andrea;- Last time I wasn't able to please your cock enough, would you mind giving me another chance.


Rama;- go on


Andrea dropped to her knees and started stroking his dick, Few strokes later Rama lost his attention due to the pleasures. Andrea was waiting for this moment, she quickly grabbed his staff and hit it hard on the ground with the full energy she had, making sure to break the gem. Rama khan shouted but as the gem broke he turned into dust and fall to the ground.


Andrea;- well Rama khan is gone now, what should I do with his staff now? Let's take it home, maybe I can use it as decor in my office as I acquire it back, Get ready Timmy you're next. ( She walks into a shadow and vanishes and teleports back to her home, throws the staff aside, and gently falls on the bed, She was so tired from all this that she fall asleep ).



The next morning, a loud thunder sound broke her nap, She woke up to attention and noticed she was all naked and realized she fall asleep in acrata suit yesterday, So pulled the blanket up to cover herself up. Another thunder sound attracted her attention toward the window. The sky was filled with black clouds making the day appear night.


Andrea;- Well looks like I don't have to wait till night, in fact, I'm already feeling stronger. (The power of the medallion increases as the darkness increases)

NEXT

Comments