Skip to main content

Important Info

Readers are allowed to post comments anonymously. Just post your thought freely. Don't Spam with links, I reserve the rights to delete them.

mary jane becomes she venom 8

Mj came out of her building and went behind the building.

It's morning, if I climb up as she venom people will see me and freak out I need to become invisible, as mj thought this her dress quickly changed into symbiote suit and she become invisible.

Mj lived on the 11th floor so she increased her pace and reached her balcony.

Fuck, I should have left the window open, now how can I get in? Mj thought.

We have a permanent bond now, your every cell, organs are now us, you can take any shape now, fit in any place, just think of becoming a puddle of goo, symbiote instructed.

Mj obeyed and she felt a weird sensation as her point of view began to drop to the floor. She was melting into a puddle of black goo! This was so cool! MJ willed herself forward and under the window. Slowly and tentacle by tentacle she reached the window and slipped through the tiniest of cracks. All of this was amazing! As she reached inside the room.

The symbiote instructed her to will herself back to her original form. MJ focused on a picture of herself and the puddle began to form her feet and worked itself up into a human form, covered in blackness,still invisible saw that peter was on the bed using the phone.

Mj becomes visible again.

Peter freaked out as he saw a lady in black appeared in his room out of nowhere.

“Who are you?”, Peter said.

“We are She-Venom!”, MJ said. MJ quickly shot webs sticking peters hands and legs. She jumped and landed on Peter and ripped his shirt off.

What do you want with me?” Peter asked.

“You know what we are going to do with you!”, MJ said.
We will punish you for everything you did to us

Willing away the mask, making her face visible from her chin to her hairline.


Shevenom mary jane was angry on peter since he cheated on her with facilia and she pounced on him with intention of killing him but beinh horny from inside sat on his chest rubbing her symbiote covered pussy on his chest

Shevenom mary jane before killing peter decided to show him her real identity hence symbiote slowly started melting the white spider logi melts and gets sucked back into her nipples and gets stored in her boobs increasing their size



Shevenom mary jane removed the symbiote from her face showing peter the true identity of shevenom slowely the symbiote fading way from her boobs giving their true appearance



Shevenom mary jane enhanced vision noticed peter erect dick inside his pants as the position mj was sitting in giving him the bet view of her wet shining tight symbiote covered pussy and big boobs going up and down as she speaks so decided to get completely naked giving him a last view of what he missed before killing him



Shevenom mary jane naked sitting on chest of peter when though she was naked she was permanently bonded to symbiote hence was easily overpowering peter , peter watching those big naked boobs trying to control himself his dick started to harden more at the point it started paining , peter was failing in front of powers of mj's enhanced pheremons




“MJ!”, Peter exclaimed.

“Yes, Peter. The symbiote bonded with me. Giving me the power that you rejected. I was so happy the day I found symbiote, though I will be always with you, help you in crime-fighting, make out at great height.
I was so happy, swinging in night finding you to surprise you but you broke my every dream, you cheated me with that falicia I saw you fucking her, I loved you but you didn't.

MJ willed the symbiote back on her face and she screamed. Holding her clawed hand up high, she was ready to slash him in the face.

Mj, wait "I love you" no one in the world ever loved you more than me, I know I have done an unforgivable mistake but it's the truth that I loved you more than my life. Just kill me I am not worthy of your love. peter started sobbing.

Mj froze for a second, her anger started cooling down, inside she also loved peter so much that she couldn't just kill him.

You really love me mj said and receded her mask, there were tears in her eyes.

Oh, peter I'm sorry,mj said and hugged peter and started sobbing.

Oh don't cry honey, it was me who done a mistake, you didn't do anything, look at me in this scenario I can't even wipe your tears. Peter said

I'm so sorry mj said and absorbed back the webs she shot.

Now come here, peter said with his hands wide open.

Mj giggled and hugged him tightly grazing her DD cup boobs to peters chest. Her already hard nipples are hard as fingers digging in peters chest.

Peter was trying so hard to control himself but those symbiote-covered boobs are so soft and silky that is making his arousal level high.

Mj suddenly felt something touched her crotch. so she broke the hug and moved aside and saw a little tent formed in peter's pants. 

Looks like you loved this mj sat crossing her hand under boobs?

Sorry about that but inside this symbiote suit those look definitely bigger than before, peter replied.

can I increase my boobs? Mj asked mentally to the symbiote.

Yes, you can, just think how big you want them. symbiote replied.

Yes I have permanently bonded with the symbiote and now I can do this,mj said and her boobs started to inflate in size, and finally stopped at the size of big basketball.


{I do not own the image}

Comments

  1. Symbiote cant just become invisible they can camouflage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary jane with symbiote can easily crush peter but still decided to not , she loves Peter no matter peter cheats on him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peter is a tru fukboy . Clapped cat's ass now noticed Symbiote has given Mj's biger balistics he acted like he was sorry and fuked her too. Clap clap

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment