Skip to main content

Important Info

Readers are allowed to post comments anonymously. Just post your thought freely. Don't Spam with links, I reserve the rights to delete them.

Omnipotent latex suit x wife ch-20

jay then started to unzip his pants

now drop those underwear off yours, daisy orderd.

 He then took his underwear off as well. 

She then quickly took his shirt off, and she then got on her knees and started to suck his already hard big fat cock. “Oh wow Ms. Lucy” he say, she then gets a sly grin on her face.


She then started to swirl her tongue around the tip off his cock, oh fuck , she grins again and started to deep Throat his cock. She started sucking faster and harder. “Oh oh..oh..” he moaned as she starts to suck him off like a women possessed. She knew her way around every inch of his cock.


“I’m cumming I’m cumming jay said,” she continues sucking until he climax and his whole load goes into her mouth. She then swollows his load in her mouth, and then swollowed it. “Oh wow that tasted so good jay, also I might tell all the girls how big your cock is she teased.” 

“You can’t do that” jay says.


“She grins well I’m the boss, and whatever I say goes or I’ll just fire you.”


 “We wouldn’t want that would we” she teased?


 He then let out a sigh of defeat,


Daisy - “also I know so many girls around the office who want a shot at that dick of yours already.”


Are you tired yet she askes and pushes on her desk, she then mounts on jay.

lucy is 25 year old girl and was the boss in office so daisy using her omnipotent powers possessed her and dominated jay and pressurized him to fuck her tight virgin pussy and suck her already full boobs


“Oh fuck Ms. Lucy fuck that feels so good” jay said, as he feel her bounce even harder and faster on his dick.


 “I know” daisy said with a mischievous grin on her face, and she quickened her pace even more. Oh fuck jay said while moaning uncontrollably, this is just insane.


He started to moan uncontrollably, as she increased her speed even more. He really couldn’t believe he was letting his own boss fuck him, as she continued to fuck him faster and harder. 


Daisy - “Oh jay I’ve wanted to fuck you for so long, and now I’m going to finally make you cum.”


“I’m cumming I’m cumming jay replied


Daisy as lucy - “Good such a good boy for your Boss, now cum on my tight pussy.” he then cum in her pussy, and she cums shortly after he do.


“That was so much fun she replied as she dismounted from him.”


Inside daisy was still not fulfilled so decided another way.


She then orders jay to clean up and get back the his work.Jay followed as told....


Daisy buttoned up and detaches from lucy , shapeshifted into a tiny housefly and went towards the jay's cubicle.


He was doing some paperwork at his desk at and taking with a coligue of nearby cubicle.


Daisy went under his desk shifted normal and grabbed his dick through his pants.

This made jay little moan.


“are you alright" coligue asked.

“Um yeah I’m fine” I reply, as daisy started stroking my cock.

Daisy after becoming omnipotent became superhorny too always craving for dick she teleported under my table to just suck my dick and drink the tasty cum my ball make for her


Honey ,you can’t just appear out of nowhere and suck me off under my desk.” She just grins, and continues to suck his off faster and faster. He couldn’t even try to stop her.


She then elongated her tongue and started to swirl it around his cock. “Oh honey that feels so good,” she grins and starts to deep Throat again. “Oh my gosh” he said out loud but before that daisy made a invisible sound proof bubble around them so that none of sound can escape, she just continues to deep throat his cock until he cum in her mouth.

Daisy swallowed it all without a hinch.

Comments