Skip to main content

Important Info

Readers are allowed to post comments anonymously. Just post your thought freely. Don't Spam with links, I reserve the rights to delete them.

Omnipotent latex suit x wife ch-18

The next morning jay wakes up and saw that daisy was still sleeping, he gives a kiss on her forehead and goes toward the bathroom but daisy caught his hand and pulls him toward her.

Due to a sudden and powerful jerk, jay got unbalanced and falls above daisy.

Hey, you wake up jay asked? Jay asked

Yeah but feeling lazy today, you should also take a day off from the office, daisy replied.

Ah umm Jay muttered

Don't you dare to say you have an important meeting today daisy replied?

You got it right, I have an important meeting with a foreign client, and it's already 8 so would you mind making me some breakfast or should I make use of this, jay replied and started sucking on daisy,s right boobs.

Mmmmm daisy slightly moaned and said, if u wish to continue this you can Mmmmm but I won't mind making a full meal breakfast mmmm for you, mmmm these nipples are so much sensitive whenever I'm with you.

Ok, till then I get ready for office, jay said and hastily went to the bathroom.

Daisy levitated herself up and started going toward the kitchen, in the meantime animal print yoga pant and bra formed on her naked body.

Daisy formed tight animal print latex slimy rubbery yoga pant and sports bra the tight yoga pants were giving her wiedge  the pussy lips were engulfing her yoga pant showing a prominent wetspot and a camletoe her big hypnotic ass I dreamed myself diving between those ass cracks


She quickly made a delicious looking breakfast for two. 

Jay comes to the kitchen wearing his office clothes and says wow that looks delicious.

Hmmmm wanna continue your last session daisy says slutly.

I was talking about food honey and you are ... Jay stops in between and gives daisy a French kiss on the lips which lasted few seconds.

Haah...haah that tongue work is awesome jay says taking deep breaths.

I have a lot to show you just take a day off daisy replied.

Oh thanks for reminding me I totally forgot about the office, jay's says and started eating food, daisy also sats beside him and started eating.

Few minutes later

Ok honey see you in the evening, ill not come home at lunch. jay says and went out of the home. 

Yeah... Now again I'm left alone full day of boredom, daisy says putting his chin on the palm.

 Using her telekinetic powers picked all dishes and put them in the dishwasher.

NEXT

Comments