Skip to main content

Important Info

Readers are allowed to post comments anonymously. Just post your thought freely. Don't Spam with links, I reserve the rights to delete them.

Omnipotent latex suit x wife ch-16

 after their lunch finishes off jay washes his hands and moves toward his room but using her telekinetic powers picked him and lays on the couch.

Now, just sit back and relax.” She said and she pushed his head back up against the couch. daisy flows behind and couch and started seducing him. [ first person prespective] I started to feel really warm. It was relaxing. Very calming. I could feel, just mildly, something wet touching my clothes and skin around my neck. Seep- 

ing through my shirt and onto my chest and my midsection. I felt my muscles loosen up. It all felt so nice and comfortable. I smiled. It was all just so relaxing. I looked down, just briefly, and that’s when I noticed what was going on.

Daisy wasn’t there anymore. It was like some liquid blob, humanoid in shape, 

Daisy while in slimegirl form experienced different level of pleasure and toenjoy it more she decided to fuck jay while in this form


was seeping through my clothes and entering me. I mostly just wanted to sit there and enjoy it. I was a little nervous about what was going to happen, but I didn’t let it bother me. I just let it happen. 

 

I soon closed my eyes and slightly drifted off to take a nap. I felt so warm and relaxed. I was so tired from work too. It just felt right to sit back and sleep like that. But by doing so, I unwittingly let her in. 


After a few hours of nap it 8 o clock night Before I knew it, she was gone. I looked around, but daisy was not there. My shirt and pants looked fine. As if nothing had happened.

daisy, honey where are you? jay asked

“I’m right here.” She said. 

 

I looked around. I didn’t see her, but I heard her voice. Where was she? 

 

“Silly man. I’m right here. I’m on you.” 

 

I looked down. I couldn’t see her. But then I lifted up my shirt. I looked at my stomach. There she was. Kind of. I saw the brief outline of her face on 

my stomach.

She giggled.

“Just sit back and relax. we are going somewhere.

She was warm. Then, I felt her move. It was small and faint at first, but I noticed it. She moved her body down to my feet and legs. slowly started to cover me.

Then her warm presence started going through to my chest and above. 

Reaching my head, that’s when I started to feel much better. But that’s also when I realized she now had 

fully covered me.

 She giggled.

“Good. Now I’ve finally covered you, you will be safe inside. Just don’t worry about a thing. I’ll take control from here.” daisy replied and tore away the clothes on me, I was left naked covered in a second skin of daisy.

NEXT

Comments