Skip to main content

Important Info

Readers are allowed to post comments anonymously. Just post your thought freely. Don't Spam with links, I reserve the rights to delete them.

How I became a shapeshifter ch-5

 I opened the door. In front of the door were two male cops in their uniforms. There was one other guy down by the stairwell down the hall. They looked at me curiously. The blonde-haired, older office spoke to me. 

“My name’s Officer Williams and this is Officer Henry. There’s been a robbery at the convenience store down the street. Witnesses say she took off towards this apartment complex here. Heard anything? Seen anything?” He asked. 

“No, n-nothing officer,” I said nervously. 

“Really?” He asked. He gave me this look that implied he didn’t believe me. “You 

seem all dressed up tonight. Going somewhere?” 

“No, not really.” He was talking about my nice, suited up look today. Shouldn’t have chosen this. Bad idea. It’s almost 2am now and I look like I’m going to work. 

“I, uh… just got off of work earlier. Haven’t changed out yet.” 

He just nodded. 

“Mind if we come in? Take a look around?” Officer Henry said. 

“Uh… sure, sure. Be my guest.” I laughed nervously. 

They walked in. Fuck. Stupid move. They can’t come in unless they have a war- 

rant… I think. They might find something. Fuck me. 

They walked into the living room and just looked around. Not leaving the area. Not exploring the other rooms. Thank God! They moved a few pillows around on the couch, peeked behind my bookshelf, and looked at my computer desk. Just look- 

ing. They weren’t really carefully inspecting the place or anything. 

Officer Henry nodded and looked at his partner, who in turn looked at him. I could 

tell they were thinking the same thing. 

Just then, they got a buzz over the radio. It was tough to make out the chatter. 

“Looks like we got something,” Williams said to Henry. “Pair of high heels not far 

from the crime scene.” 

Williams walked over to me and gave me a card with a person’s name on it. 

“This is Detective Robert Masters. He handles these kinds of cases. Call him if you 

see anything.” 

I took the card and watched them as they left my apartment. Once I closed the door behind them, I felt an intense sigh of relief. Like a ton of weight being lifted off of my shoulders. I was so happy. 

I sat down on my couch. God, I just couldn’t believe the ordeal was over with. 

There’s no way they can trace it back to me. Just no way. I felt more than happy. I 

felt on top of the world. 

After such an intense day, I soon just passed out on my couch right there. Drifted off to sleep. When I awoke, it was already morning. I got up and went to the bath- 

room. I awoke to find myself changed into another person again. This time, I was a 

hot brunette girl. I looked like a stripper.

I started testing my limits thinking about a cute horny slutry brunette equipped with big bouncy boobs


 Then I remembered my dreams from last night. While I quickly passed out, I did have a brief dream about being at a strip club. 

While looking at myself in the mirror, it was weird to admit it, but I felt relaxed as a girl. As a man, it wasn’t like I felt strange, but as a girl, I just felt better. I felt as comfortable as a girl. Plus, I loved the way my body looked. My nice, wide hips, my beautiful face, and even the way my breasts jiggled and bounced as I walked. I 

looked hot and I felt great. 

I took a shower and got ready for my day. Today, I felt like spending only a few hundred of my new money. Just that. The rest would go straight to paying my bills. 

Honest. I just need to relax a little bit. A little shopping would be just what the doc- 

tor ordered. I’d head to the mall and just browse around. Sure, I could just change into any clothes I wanted, but I wanted to do some more shopping. At the very least, just see what the latest styles are in person for when I change myself later on. 

Hell, maybe I won’t even spend my money today. Maybe I won’t need to. Even though I just robbed a convenience store earlier, I felt relieved. This money would 

go a long way to helping me out. 

I changed my clothes into these nice, black flats, some tight-fitting blue jeans, and a pink polo shirt. I think the casual look really fits my skinny, stripper body. I got my hair into a ponytail and headed out the door. 

I walked down the street. The mall wasn’t too far from where I lived. Just a few blocks and then up the road. As I walked, I noticed a few guys by would cat-call to me. 

“Hey! What’s shaking, baby?” One man passed me. 

“Lookie, lookie! Want to get with me, sugar?” said another. 

I’m sure many out there would hate this, but for me… I kinda liked it. I felt strangely desired and wanted. I knew these guys would fuck the hell out of me if they had the chance. I would too, to be honest. I was hot. 

I wondered… what would it be like to have sex with another man? Would it feel re- 

ally, really good? Would it make me gay? What about if I had sex with a girl? How would that feel? Would that still make me straight or would I now be a lesbian? It was interesting to think about. 

As I walked, I noticed a black van following me. It had to have been my image- 

nation. Had to have been.

Comments