Skip to main content

Important Info

Readers are allowed to post comments anonymously. Just post your thought freely. Don't Spam with links, I reserve the rights to delete them.

How I became a shapeshifter ch-4

 I walked over to him. He looked at me. First, I could tell he was impressed with my body. I was quite hot, I had to admit. My thin body, big breasts sticking out right into his face, and my amazing legs. But then, his eyes went straight down towards 

the gun right there in my little, girly hand. 

It was pretty big. With my Asian girl look, the thing felt like a monster in my hand. 

Plus, you don’t look too threatening when you’ve got long nails, a cute skirt, and 

make-up on. 

I pointed it at him. 

“Give me all your money! Now!” 

His eyes went wide. He realized this wasn’t a joke and went behind the counter. He 

gave me one last look. 

“Don’t just stand there, hurry it the fuck up!” I yelled at him. 

I saw his hand linger just a second or two too long under the counter. No doubt hitting a silent alarm. He hit a button on the machine and then the register popped open. He pulled out a plastic bag and poured the money in. Good. It was almost too easy. 

Once he emptied the register into the bag, he just stood there silently looking at 

me. A little smile crept across my face. But I didn’t have much time to celebrate. I 

heard sirens off in the distance. No doubt, the cops were heading this way. I had to get moving and fast. 

I grabbed the plastic bag and ran out of the store. As I left, an older woman getting out of her car saw me running. She saw the bag and I’m sure she understood what was going on. 

There was no way for me to run in these damned heels. I threw them off to the sides of the road. Didn’t care. Just had to run barefoot down the sidewalk. I ran as fast as I could. I could hear the sirens right behind me. Didn’t know where, but I 

didn’t have time to look. 

“Fuck! Fuck! What a stupid idea.” I thought to myself. 

I ran and ran as fast as I could. I got all the way back home. I was completely out of breath by the time I got inside my apartment and shut the door. I prayed that no- 

body saw me enter here. But, I wouldn’t be surprised if they did. 

Quickly, I hid the money. I didn’t know where, but I chose to hide it right under my mattress. Hopefully, that should be good enough. I won’t spend it until the heat dies down. I’ll be extra careful. I can’t let anyone know about this. Not even about my shapeshifting powers. Nobody. This all was going to be top secret. 

But after a few minutes, I finally got a handle on everything. I felt better now. More relaxed. I wasn’t so tense anymore. I breathed a sigh of relief. And then… a smile crept across my face. In fact, I started to laugh. 

I couldn’t actually believe that I, of all people, just robbed a convenience store. Not only that, but I did it as a hot girl. Now THAT’S something you don’t see every day. 

It was rather amusing, I had to admit. I can’t believe it all worked too. It was quite funny. 

I went and sat down on my couch. Just needed to sit. Process my thoughts. But 

right as I did that, the unexpected happened. 

I heard a knock at the door. 

“Police. Open up.” I heard a man shout. 

I stood up quickly. My eyes went wide. I was caught. Busted. I was going to go to prison for life. Fuck! Not good, not good! 

“Oh wait!” I thought to myself. “My powers. They saw a woman. I need to change. I 

forgot to change me.” 

I heard more pounding on the door. 

“Open the door.” 

No time to think. No time. Just had to do it. Now. God damn it. 

I changed myself right away. Clothes and everything. I did it fast too. I was certainly getting better at this. I turned into a tall, Caucasian man with short, parted, black hair wearing a nice white shirt. I didn’t think, I just did it. I thought that was good enough. Don’t know how they saw it, though. 

Since i got shapeshifting powers i love wearing tight clothes that constantly pressing me rubbing my nipples and my pussy lips keeping me all wet ready to be grinded even now i made a tight shirt and skirt barely covering my naked pussy and ass and tight stocking


I took a deep breath, trying to relax. It wasn’t helping. My heart was beating fast. If I didn’t open this door, they might bash it down or something. Better to act like nothing’s wrong. Nothing at all. I hoped that would be enough to throw them off my trail. I had the money, I just had to convince the cops it wasn’t me.

Comments