Skip to main content

Important Info

Readers are allowed to post comments anonymously. Just post your thought freely. Don't Spam with links, I reserve the rights to delete them.

How I became a shapeshifter ch-3

 I made myself into a redhead, 

I started testing my limits thinking about a cute redhead equipped with big bouncy boobs

a brunette, and all different types.

I started testing my limits thinking about a cute horny slutry brunette equipped with big bouncy boobs

 I went from being a pale, Irish girl with wavy hair to a

I started testing my limits thinking about a cute horny slutry irish girl pale skin equipped with big bouncy boobs

 dark-skinned African-American girl. 

I started testing my limits thinking about a cute horny slutry African American equipped with big bouncy boobs

I eventually settled with a Japanese girl with puffy, cute lips, and a tight, incredible body. With an ass that’s absolutely to die for. 

 

I started testing my limits thinking about a cute horny slutry Asian equipped with big bouncy boobs

While I was changing myself, I realized that I could even make clothing appear on my body. I tried on all different kinds of heels, skirts, dresses, shirts, sweaters, and tons of others. For fun, I chose to have my long hair down. I decided to wear a short, 

white shirt with short sleeves which showed off my smooth, soft, feminine arms. It fights tightly around my body and accentuated my thin body and large breasts. I also wore a light green mini skirt. If the wind picked up, you could certainly see the pink panties that I now wore. I had a matching bra on as well. With my shirt being so white, one could kind of see the bra that I was wearing. 

 

I also wore red high heels. When I looked at myself in the mirror, there was no doubt I was super, fucking hot. Even just looking at myself, my male mind with this new, sexy body was turning me on. It felt strange to admit it, but I was getting a 

little wet between my legs. I could feel it. 

 

But beyond just turning into hot girls, I thought about what I can do with this power. I could use it for good. Maybe for evil. Maybe just a little bit of both. It’s my power. I can do whatever I want. 

 

I was ashamed to admit it, but for the past several years I’ve had so much trouble in my life. Beyond my father’s line of blood likely the ones granting me this power, 

I really didn’t have much in life. I’ve been struggling, pushing, and fighting to sur- 

revive. I was lucky to go to college. Even for English. 

 

I was not a bright student. I had trouble enough waking up early for my classes, let alone passing them. My family always had trouble with money. I never had much. 

My father was never there for me. He was always off doing whatever he does. My mother was never around either. We didn’t have much money. We had to eat cheap foods and our house was a total mess. It was horrible. I was lucky enough to get out of there and get a new apartment. An old, shitty apartment, but it’s away from my broken family. My life was so messed up. 

 

I needed money. I needed it badly. I lived only to eat and work the next day. Col- 

lege… if I woke up for it. This power was the only thing good that’s happened to me in my life. I felt angry, but I need to do something about my money problem. And I 

need to do something now. I still have to pay this month’s rent and that will not be cheap. I just don’t see a way out of this situation. 

 

As troublesome as it was, I had an idea. It was a bad idea. Really bad. But it felt right. It felt like the only answer. I had to take it. I didn’t want to, but I had to do it. 

Just once. Once was it. Honest to God. 

 

I was going to rob a convenience store. With my shapeshifting powers, I can 

change who I look like and get away scot-free. 

 

This was no doubt a horrible idea. Really stupid. Libel to get my killed or some- 

thing. But I just needed an extra few hundred dollars. That’s it. Just that. Once I get that, I’ll properly budget it away and be good. In fact, once I get my money situation handled, I’ll find a way to make amends. How? I don’t know. But I will. I know that much, at least. 

 

It was dumb. Really stupid, but it felt like the best choice. I owned a small Glock pistol. I don’t even have any ammo for it. This is really dumb. It’s been sitting around collecting dust for about a year now. But, if I want to get out of my money troubles, I’ll have to do it. Just this once. As long as I don’t hurt anyone, I should 

be good. 

 

I waited until later that night. All I did was just sit there thinking about this whole thing. I really did become a shapeshifter. It was like something out of the movies. I 

felt like I was Mystique from X-Men. When it reached about 1am, I decided to walk down the street to the nearby convenience store. I decided to keep my current out- 

fit on. It’d be easier that way. No mask either. Just go in there, demand the money, 

and run out of there. When I get back, I’ll change my look to my old self again. It wasn’t the best plan, but it would work. I was sure of it. 

 

I headed out down the street. The whole time I was nervous. If this failed, it was going to mess up everything. I’d be fucked. My heart sank. I felt the fear shooting 

through me like ice. 

 

I had to do this. I had to. I entered the convenience store. Except for the clerk who was putting things away, there was nobody here. Not even a car in the parking lot. 

Lucky me.

Comments