Skip to main content

Important Info

Readers are allowed to post comments anonymously. Just post your thought freely. Don't Spam with links, I reserve the rights to delete them.

How I became a shapeshifter ch-2

 I had nice, large, soft breasts with sensitive, perky nipples. I had long blonde hair and a nice tight butt. Part of me got curious. I traced my hands down my sides, 

feeling my perfect, tight skin. I was flawless. My hair was wet from coming out of the shower. 

 

I couldn’t believe it. Why did this happen to me? How? It’s not possible. Not at all. 

But for some reason, I was a girl. It didn’t seem possible at all. Yet, here I was. I felt a little bit scared. A little bit nervous, but at the same time, I felt curious and ex- 

cited… especially by my own body. I could feel myself getting a little wet. The feel- 

ing of warmth in-between my new, girly legs. 

 

My father did say something magical will happen when a man turns this age. I just didn’t expect it to happen like this. Looking at my sexy, new self in the mirror. I al- 

ways loved my previous girlfriend, Stacie. God, she had the best body in the whole world. The hottest girl I’ve ever seen in my entire life. And now, here I was, with her body. I couldn’t understand it. 

 

I let my hand drift down from y soft, red cheeks, down to my smooth, thin neck, 

and past the center of my heavy, warm cleavage, past my toned tummy, and right 

to my pussy. 

 

I took my other hand and brought it up to my breast. With my little, girly fingers, I 

felt the nipple in my hand. It was just like hers. It was soft and rubber-like. It was already so hard too. I pinched it and a light shiver of pleasure shot through my body. I didn’t know a girl’s body could be so sensitive. 

 

Once I pinched it a few times, I then began to very gently tug on it with my fingers. 

This too just felt so good. The shiver of pleasure shot through my body. I could feel my pussy warming up from the exciting pleasure. 

 

being a shapeshifter i made myself a superbimbo enhanced my superpussy with just a slight touch i cum like fire hydrant

My other hand slowly penetrated my warm, wet pussy. I sat down on my warm towel that was on the ground. The room felt just nice and comfy. My one hand massaged and tweaked my nipples while my other hand slowly began to massage the inside of my pussy. The feeling was incredible. Waves of intense warm, relaxing pleasure washed over my body. I swear, my eyes were about to go into the back of my head. 

 

I took a gasp of pleasure as I tweaked my pussy harder and faster. It was almost too good. My body felt like it was lighting up. I felt amazing. I never felt this good my whole life. The faster and harder I tweaked my warm, wet pussy the more in- 

tense the pleasure became. I couldn’t take it much more. I went harder and harder, faster, and faster. I leaned back up against the wall and then suddenly, I felt my muscles contract and I let out a large load of my sticky, girly, clear-ish cum all over my legs and towel. 

 

I felt like I was in heaven. The waves of pleasure washing over me like waves on the ocean. This amazing, slow, relaxing, pulsing pleasure. My mind felt like mush. I felt tired. My body was dead. I couldn’t believe how good it felt to be a girl like this. It was ten times better than being a man. 

 

When my father said something interesting would happen on my birthday, he was right. Did I really just shapeshift into her just by thinking about her? That’s all it took? 

 

I decided to test it. After a minute or two to recover from the intense orgasm after- 

glow, I immediately put a towel around my sexy, wet body. I didn’t even let it cover my boobs. I liked it hanging loose like that. It looked hot. I looked hot. 

 

I quickly made my way back to my bedroom. I looked at myself in my own mirror again. I still couldn’t believe it. I looked just like her in every possible way. From the hair right down to her little toes. It seemed almost impossible, but it was real. 

No doubt about that. 

 

I have no idea how this all happened. It seemed almost impossible. However, the change happened in the shower. I know that much. And, I was thinking of Stacie, 

my ex-girlfriend. Perhaps, if I think of another chick, I can become them too. It sounded too easy, but I might as well try it. 

 

I dropped my towel onto the ground then closed my eyes. I dreamed of a hot Asian chick. I thought about every minute detail about her. I dreamt about her beautiful beige skin, thin shoulders, tight, sexy body. I pictured myself with long, jet-black 

hair, a cute little nose, puffy lips, and cute, B-cup breasts. 

 

Slowly, I could feel myself changing. My skin felt all tingly and warm. It lasted for several seconds before the feeling started to dissipate. I opened my eyes and I saw a beautiful Asian girl standing before me. I was astounded. I looked just like how I 

pictured myself. The beige skin, cute, little breasts, nice eyes, everything! It was crazy! 

 

For the next few hours, I tried out a bunch of new looks for myself. First, I made my 

breasts bigger and bigger until they were huge.

Comments