Skip to main content

Important Info

Readers are allowed to post comments anonymously. Just post your thought freely. Don't Spam with links, I reserve the rights to delete them.

Omnipotent latex suit x wife ch-1

There was a couple named daisy and jay. Everything was normal in their life until one day.

Daisy was in her storeroom checking out old stuff and found a letter.

She opened it and started reading...

Dear daisy,

I hope my last will and inheritance didn‘t make you leap out of your skin. I know you‘re not used to gifts, and I remember how you constantly protested to accept help from your old, caring neighbor. But this time I have to insist. My lovely daisy, please accept my property, my house and everything you will find in there. Most of my possessions are very old and therefore valuable, but the emotional value has passed away with me. Grant yourself a better life. The life you deserve. I have outlived all my descendants a long time ago, and those who stay in contact with me are all just after my inheritance anyway. Everyone but you.

I‘m still deeply touched by what happened to your family twelve years ago. I remember the first time I heard the eight-year-old Ukrainian girl weeping herself to sleep. And it didn‘t break you. It made you the confident, strong young woman you are today. I know I‘m just the old neighbor lady of your refugee household, but I am so proud of you. True compassion is hard to find these days.

I could rest in peace if you take my offer. Just take care of my garden, that is my only request. The key will open all doors. All but one. I am sure you will find the key to the strongroom in the cellar in your heart. Open it and you will find all the answers you need.

In love, Anna

Daisy was quite surprised by this. So she went out took her car and drove to her old house. 

she pulled herself together and unlocked the front door. She hadn‘t been in the house for almost a year, and so had nobody else. But she remembered the smell of old parchment, the ticking of the grandfather clock, and the scent of rose petals. Anna always said her home was an orderly mess. She hadn‘t enough space for all her furniture, antiques, and other memories, and it showed, although the house had two floors, an attic, and a cellar.

She looked around for a little while, wallowing in memories of her youth before heading down the cellar. The power had been turned off when had Anna moved into a nursing home, but Yana‘s phone had a flashlight. There was a time when she had been there every day, bringing groceries and repair old junk for Anna. The most modern thing down there was a loud freezer, in-midst spider webs, dusty furniture, and probably the biggest newspaper collection in the country. 

The particles in the air made her cough, and she started to worry about how long it‘d take to dust off the entire villa. Daisy approached the thick rectangular safe door. She had always wondered what Anna kept in there, something of so high value that it was locked up behind the strong steel of old warships. Something magical, or something like that she used to respond whenever Yana had asked her, but she always had that glassy shimmer in her eyes. The combination lock was massive and part of the door. Eight numbers, perfect for a birth date. First, she tried Anna‘s, but she guessed that‘d be too easy. Then she tried hers and thus the door opened.

She found a narrow room on the other side, a room big enough to store one desk. A quite big present with a loop waited for daisy on it, a gift so carefully wrapped that she felt bad tearing it apart like a pre-schooler on Christmas morning. And what she found in the carton completely took her by surprise. She first thought it‘d be one of Anna‘s weird jokes. Sometimes she had spoken as if she‘d come from another world, and sometimes daisy wondered what her life had been like when she started talking about the Inquisition, then about Caesar, and then about the second world war not a minute after. But this topped everything.

The most striking aspect was the smell. Yana had rarely smelled such a heady odor. The aroma had a rather musky, sharp, and earthy touch, an interesting smell that made her kinda surprised that she liked it. Looking into the carton, she first thought there‘d be some sort of thick gleaming black liquid lying in there, but as she reached in she realized its semi-solid, cool, slippery material. It felt as if she would be handling liquid—a bit like the silk kimono one of the refugee aids had given her when she had turned sixteen. More so, she half expected it to flow away onto the floor despite her strong grip. Yana held it in front of her and noticed that it was indeed a one-piece latex catsuit and a small box with a red gem inside. The suit was pitch-black, thick and so perfectly polished that she couldn‘t spot a stain in its liquid-appearing texture. She remembered seeing one of those in a shop window before, a sex shop window. Daisy knew it was common in fetish fashion and publicly considered to be kinky.

Daisy finds the omniponent latex suit that will give her omnipotent powers



NEXT

Comments